Wording Fix

nodepositneeded

Dormant account
Just wanted to give you a quick heads-up on some wording that needs updating...

Under the "Domains and Server Information" forum, you have this:

Know of any decent (or lousy) servers? Post your experiences here. If you have a domain for sale, please post this is the "For Sale" forum.

Which should be changed to...

Know of any decent (or lousy) servers? Post your experiences here. If you have a domain for sale, please post this in the "For Sale" forum.

I know, I know; hard to believe someone would point something like that out, but I'm anal like that, so just in case you're the same way I thought I'd let you know!

Just wanted to give you a quick heads-up on some wording that needs updating...

Under the "Domains and Server Information" forum, you have this:

Know of any decent (or lousy) servers? Post your experiences here. If you have a domain for sale, please post this is the "For Sale" forum.

Which should be changed to...

Know of any decent (or lousy) servers? Post your experiences here. If you have a domain for sale, please post this in the "For Sale" forum.

I know, I know; hard to believe someone would point something like that out, but I'm anal like that, so just in case you're the same way I thought I'd let you know!

Nice pick up!

In the same vein, your previous post....

Complete Details Of The Sale Can Be Found Via The Link Below:

....is incorrect, as each word does not require capitalization. Of course you knew that already. It was just a test to see who picked it up right? What do I win?

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back