Wonder Woman - Bullets and Bracelets

Lemon

🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋
Anyone played this? New on VS today. Mystery stacks on the reels, yet when they reveal it's not always the same symbol underneath. I had a full screen minus one position, and a load of mixed symbols were revealed for a losing spin. WTF? That can't be right surely?

Anyone played this? New on VS today. Mystery stacks on the reels, yet when they reveal it's not always the same symbol underneath. I had a full screen minus one position, and a load of mixed symbols were revealed for a losing spin. WTF? That can't be right surely?
It's in my review video posted 2 days ago. It's a dreadful slot.

I wish I'd watched that beforehand - didn't bother to check to see if you had done a vid with it in :(

Absolutely fucking disgusting slot. Why on earth would anyone have the idea of regressing mystery stacks in such a way? Someone at Bally has sat in front of this game, played it and thought 'Yeah, I'm really happy with this! This is all finished now - ship it out.' I hope they tread barefoot on an upturned plug. I'm absolutely fuming :mad:

Worst game EVER, and i think LEGO is probably better than a plug lol

I doubt anyone sat and played it before it went out, if they did and said its good to go they seriously need sacking and give me the job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back