New Slot Announcement Wolfpack Pays - Nextgen

Wild Reels

Meister Member
webmeister
Wolfpack Pays is a new slot coming from Nextgen (should be 11th May) 243 way, 97%+ RTP, and uses a "on a roll" feature for successive winning spins to trigger the bonus round, similar theme in the bonus round with 3 non-winning spins ending the bonus, but with stacked wilds on the reels.

Wolfpack-Pays-Slot-Nextgen-1.jpg
Wolfpack-Pays-Slot-Nextgen-2.jpg
Wolfpack-Pays-Slot-Nextgen-3.jpg
Wolfpack-Pays-Slot-Nextgen-4.jpg

theres a couple more Nextgen slots on the way Robin Hood Prince of Tweets (18th May) which is similar to the Miss Midas slot in terms of functionality and Monster Pays (1024 payline) (no date yet ive seen, just some teaser videos)

no its the animation of wilds being added on to the reels :) the stacked wilds look like regular symbols once on the reels.

Wild line pays 800 coins, max payout is a full screen of wilds which is 194400 coins, min bet 0.40 for 243 ways so about 4860x if my maths is right

Kim says that new slots start off loose and while that's probably a myth, sometimes it feels like it's legit. Certainly will play this one if it shows up on Slots Million. Looks pretty good, hope it plays the same.

Kim says that new slots start off loose and while that's probably a myth, sometimes it feels like it's legit. Certainly will play this one if it shows up on Slots Million. Looks pretty good, hope it plays the same.

It's a myth. :rolleyes:

He might just have been lucky hitting a lucky streak and hit the right sequence numbers which is what every spin on the button does exactly. Picks a random number from all sequence numbers.

I do seem to also be very lucky when new slots are released not sure why really hehe. But yeah its just myth and tin foil thinking.

Def a myth lol like every other myth apart from the "it's random" fact . They're not "hot" or "cold" it's just random (unless they're rigged)

This slot looks like it might be playable at least . Maybe the 4 wins in a row to get the feature might be supertilting aka Elements

Total myth one of many :cool:

The way they promote new games is by well promoting them ...eye candy banners, mail shots, free spins ... word of mouth via forums like this.

Sure some slots do get the RTP adjusted as we found out with another provider (cant remember the name now) but it was announced and not done in secret.

It's a myth, I know. Maybe Tom and Dan should tell Kim not to promote his pseudoscience to people during his streams. When I played new Yggdrasil machines they would always eat my bankroll.

tried it out already , did get the feature once , only time i needed to see what its like , not that great to be honest not sure where all the stacks wilds come from , i could only see two blocks down not three.

tried it out already , did get the feature once , only time i needed to see what its like , not that great to be honest not sure where all the stacks wilds come from , i could only see two blocks down not three.

I will definitely be trying this :thumbsup: Love the NextGen games

this game is BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD...

so low payouts and when finally got free spins they were over after 4 spins... won whooping 1x bet

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back