Thank you LH for letting me know...I normally just play at the credited casinos but saw them on Kasino Kings website and thought they must be okay..I guess I will just be prepared to get what I can and not be upset now that I know..Kasino King does say some have withdraw limits but when read terms thought it was 3000 which is what it is at the Club World Group so didnt think much about it. I am sorry if I upset anyone with my pictures wasn't trying to entice anyone to play somewhere that isnt great didn't realize. I won't post anymore from there. Good luck all in your gambling adventures and will update on withdraws.
Good idea playing the accredited ones. Screenshots are great to see, except from rogue's. And regardless of whether Grand Parker pays or not, I personally think their terms are a joke and would never play there. Heres a snip of their terms:
Please note that the minimum withdrawal amount is $/€ 100. The casino’s finance department may take up to 10 business days to approve player withdrawals. Upon approval of the withdrawal, the player will receive notification via email.
Additionally, Grand Parker maintains a maximum cashout policy $/€ 3,000per withdrawal request. In cases where players’ winnings exceed the maximum cashout, players must submit withdrawal requests, to receive their funds.
Withdrawal requests are reviewed by Grand Parker’s finance department. The finance department utilizes a set of standards (including player status, activity, and other considerations) to evaluate, approve and determine the amount of cashout installments in order to ensure the highest levels of safety and security for both players and the casino.
10 days to approve, youve got to be kidding, they do this to give you ample time to blow it all back, and i guarantee you 50% or more of the players probably do. Then they have a set of "standards" your "status" and "activity" are considered when cashing out, what the heck is that? Basically if you donate a lot u probably have a better chance of getting paid, but quite honestly if someone plays a lot they probably lose it back in the 10days.
GSX -- it would be a great experiment for you to cashout your balance and see how long it takes to get paid. You certainly have a lot more to lose than gain by continuing to play there. If you happened to win a lot more you risk losing it back because of the lengthy payout, and its even going to take longer than forever to get paid, but on the other end it can certainly disappear very quick with that spin button. Good luck.