- Joined
- Jan 11, 2008
- Location
- Warrington, UK
Low Rolling 1000x
Wish I'd been high rolling
Wish I'd been high rolling


Me too!Wish I'd been high rolling![]()

) I decided to have a little low-rolling dabble on them...
Only good thing was they were just a few spins after my last bonus round-I left straight away. (Got supermode once, it paid 1x bet)
for this month's RTG results 


You're damn right it was. It was slow death, and I was tired of dying, so I just said ef-it and made the $40 bet.![]()


i just played at jackpot capital too (what a casino
but since i am no big gambler i withdrawed it immediately 



Wow, nice one!
Where did you play?



nice...

am I asking to much

Here is a shot from the newest game at MG casinos. The 5 men lined up at the bottom returned 1500 X my bet. 150 dollars



This bet x 290 win is not as good as it looks - you have to pile masses of dosh in with just tiny returns to force these AWPs to "pop"...
![]()



Jackpot
(Line 5 five of a kind was top paying symbol , for a spin win around 20,000 coins there)