Logo
external image

Winner Screenshots!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Samba Nights Wild Win

Not bad for Inter's new stacked wild game.
I got a lot of decent sized hits while low-rolling.
I'm sure this game can be very stingy, but when you hit a couple of these, you can have some pretty big swings. If any or all of those reels had come down just one more spot... :)
 
Thats a run, congrats doomed! :)

thanks was alotta fun and found cashout zone ;) 3dice you can go a while where nothing happens then bang you hit. Thats why I love the play their! Oh and a little dig at a few un-named RTGs ;) My withdraw is always processed within minutes :thumbsup: thats why they get my deposits. No mad 3 week holds on wires ;)
 
Another win from Intercasino

I hit for a nice one in the bonus round of one of Intercasino's new games this morning.

Three prizes in the bonus round. 9, 75, and 300. Pretty big spread for a 3.00 bet at .15 per line.
 
After having had a lot of luck the past week I decide to try Aladdin's Golds deposit $150 and get $500 bonus. 26k wagering required from the start but down to 9k now and close to 4k balance. First hit 4 scatters for retrigger then this hit, ended up paying just over 3k :)
 
Ok time to cash out!! $95 deposit, withdrew $700, decided to reverse (who says reversing is always bad?) and the hits just kept coming! Thank you Rich Reels, this is the icing on the cake!
 
lifesaver :D

Those are the sweetest hits in the world to me XOXO. Down to your last nickel, and hit for over a hundred. To me, that's the fun of playing. :thumbsup:
 
Won 200.00 from a tourney and had some good luck tonight at platinum play and hit the cash out button.:)

agentjane.webp

agentjane1.webp

avalon.webp

avalon2.webp

thunderstruck.webp
 
I never win anything on that T-rex slot. ALWAYS 6 free spins, paying like 3 times bet or something. Only get it in about 300 spins. This is the worst new slot I found out about :(

Expected more! But I try not to complain when I win anything at all :)

I actually find that complaining on this forum helps. ;)
:lolup:
 
They added a 9.00 bonus 1 1/2 hours into my play and I didn't even realize it...went to cash out and they state wr not met..didn't argue as I could easily clear it..was cashing out 700 and met wr and doubled it..:) sometimes it's not good to stick bonuses on without warnings..that's the least that they should do bc once you wager you're stuck....cashpillar ended up paying 375..just a few more further down and that would have been an awesome hit.
​
tombraider.webp

​
cashpillar.webp

​
adventure palace.webp
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top