Winner Screenshots-July 2020

From yesterday.... Hit another 100x coin on Razor as well
Thanks for the reminder!
Forgot to post this win I had 5 days ago...
Only played it a couple times before - I didn't even know you could get coins that size! :oops:

RazorSharkX103_Jul20.jpg

KK

Thanks for the reminder!
Forgot to post this win I had 5 days ago...
Only played it a couple times before - I didn't even know you could get coins that size! :oops:

View attachment 137236

KK

Oh your welcome! Glad to be of a service. Yes their is a 250x coin as I hit that before and 1000x coin which I have hit twice and as kroffe says a 2500x coin but have never seen that.

Part 2....bigger things...

It was 3rd press
VIK-179x.jpg

Near 200x
WF-186x.jpg
Payed in FS (that is rare)
EC-183x.jpg
Now...I almost hit Reactoonz jackpot for the first time...incision with purples and demolition...2 symbols were missing...got the Garga, but just 201x
R-201x.jpg

Reactoonz like Volcano Gold is very unpredictable...the volcano volatility is good imitated, but if you don't get something in first 50 spins, run, later you can't save nothing. All wins are early ones....
GV-223x.jpg
GW-363x.jpg
O yes, quick full screen after one month...
PK-ginger-79sp.jpg

And more about this monster read in Show me the money...0.60 bet (of course)
EC-1200x.jpg

PnG struggle...

After a while, tried MP
MP-185x.jpg
Athena is not so hot...
ShA-232x.jpg

This was ok...one day full screen (maybe)...
AOA-332x.jpg

Light version of Tome of Madness, but not that hostile and it pays me more
SwS-315x.jpg

Yep, only 6 spins in "hot gold river mode"..that almost went to some other category...
WFa-207x.jpg

This is my favourite Novomatic
Kat-182x.jpg

And this was great start...it is annoying, however, how you always miss better picks in Sharon's bonus...
220x (after almost 80 spins)
BI-220x.jpg

Best session I've had in a long long long while. 50€ dep with 200% bonus on Jonnyjackpot .. screenshots in order of appearance:

5sFMRyj.png

(Game replay
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
)

B1ujWiX.png

h4b93so.png

XncPWfe.png

wcsFMlG.png

1€ bet here ... 28x multi so kinda annoyed about the result. Its great, but the "lucky ways" special feature never triggered..
VHmuhJj.png

... wagering finished and then this with some real money followup 1€ bet:

(edit: It's not very obvious from screenshot but game is Reel Keeper by red tiger. Amazing game. Got 3 wild reels locked at the front for few spins here).

MUvMPnr.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back