Winner Screenshots-July 2020

Jono, what is that thread called where people need to guess an answer to win a few quid? The name is on the tip of my tongue, and I can't remember it :D .
I'm happy to share a bit of my winnings for the closest answer. :)
This is probably the thread you are thinking of.
ff.gif

2Hot yellow river mode" after long time 8few days ago)...
WF-436s-GR.jpg

Now about yesterday...

What a rollercoaster day.....

It started very, very bad...almost 400x loss...and the it started...

Best win ever on this slot...590x
DS-590x.jpg

Then turned to my favourite which was quite cold lately...
ShA-356x.jpg
Very soon base game hot...straigh line (but without respin)...500x (also new record here)....5OAK Athens with opened mouth (respin) gave 1000x..
ShA-500x-bg.jpg
20 spins later....
ShA-273x.jpg

Had some damage with Isoftbet megaways...but had nice cashout....

MG different story...
Started good..
EC-191x.jpg

Sadly, insisted on Pretty Kitty (which is changed dramatically, just as Twin Spin)...had many fights to keep the balance....some hits help...
EC-201x.jpg

LL-155x.jpg

But it ended badly (bustly),,,,,,

Following on from the Starspins thread I was motivated to try a £100 deposit and was quite glad I did, as after a couple of hundred spins I hit this, 489x stake.

This was a Ruby Slippers trigger that turned two reels wild, landing some nice winlines on one of the top tier symbols with a Wild on reel 1, and then dear old Glinda applied a 5x multiplier.

1594917401816.png

Following on from the Starspins thread I was motivated to try a £100 deposit and was quite glad I did, as after a couple of hundred spins I hit this, 489x stake.

This was a Ruby Slippers trigger that turned two reels wild, landing some nice winlines on one of the top tier symbols with a Wild on reel 1, and then dear old Glinda applied a 5x multiplier.

View attachment 137025
Been ages since i played that game, but i seem to recall it was quite fun, with a bunch of different bonuses&mini-features.

489x on it must be considered quite a monster tho, right?
Dont think i ever got over 100 x on it :p

New PnG Gold Volcano. Had 1 gold symbol already going into the bonus and after the 1st spin all 3 were gold. Most wins were fairly low except 3 clusters of 20+, I think, gold symbols for 100x each. 464x after 9 retriggers :oops:

View attachment 137078

HOW THE FUCK!??!?! I played this slot around 200 spins and didnt get single win over 3x stake :D

On quite a rude run at Starspins, still playing with that £100 deposit.

The slots selection is OK, but not the best, however it has sent me off to try some games I wouldn't normally bother with.

Here's quite a nice hit on Red Tiger's 'Arcade Bomb'.

340x stake. I believe a full screen of the sevens is 1000x, which is the top prize outside of the progressives.

Haven't got above a 60p spin so not a bad run at all!

1595001180310.png
1595001218810.png
1595001282784.png

On quite a rude run at Starspins, still playing with that £100 deposit.

The slots selection is OK, but not the best, however it has sent me off to try some games I wouldn't normally bother with.

Here's quite a nice hit on Red Tiger's 'Arcade Bomb'.

340x stake. I believe a full screen of the sevens is 1000x, which is the top prize outside of the progressives.

Haven't got above a 60p spin so not a bad run at all!

View attachment 137100
View attachment 137101
View attachment 137102

Hope we're getting a video out of this Degsy :thumbsup:

It's been a long time since I last had a decent hit on Bonanza.
x557

B557.jpg
Then I cautiously completed the heart stopper feature on Royal Mint, mostly collected during my winning session last night.
Increases up in multiples of 2x per cascade, had a re-trigger but a lot of dead spins at the end.
Happy with 334x considering it cost me nothing to trigger.

RMiH.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back