Winaday - Views (My Opinion)

Putting things in perspective....

The $7000 cashout looks quite small when you consider its about 175xbet @$42.

I'll wager there's very little if any overall profit, and that the deposits were large. Nobody has any more chance of winning than anyone else. Lets be clear on that.

Awesome!

I assume you've been banned for manipulating the software so that you can't lose.

Just for the newbs....the only "emptier" on these or any other slots is "keep depositing and betting big til you hit big....however long that takes....then claim to have an amazing winning system". In other words, folks, it's nonsense....just like roulette and blackjack systems, or rubbing the machine.

*This has been a Community Service announcement on behalf of Grumpy Niftys Academy of Truth (GNAT)

Thanks for clarifying Nifty, I am beginning to think I need a flipping dictionary for all these terms.. LOL Someone should post a thread with all the lingo on it for us newbies who have absolutely no idea as to what emptying and flushing are... :what::what::confused::confused::confused:

Ive talked with Winaday chat & mail support about the automatic bonuses.
They can take it away if you contact them.
They fixed it for me in 12-24 hours. :thumbsup:

Ill try to play there & see how it goes. They have some fun looking games. :D

Ive talked with Winaday chat & mail support about the automatic bonuses.
They can take it away if you contact them.
They fixed it for me in 12-24 hours. :thumbsup:

Ill try to play there & see how it goes. They have some fun looking games. :D

Have you read these welcome bonus terms quite light IMO

-->WAGERING REQUIREMENTS: Each Registration Bonus must be wagered at least 10x prior to requesting a cash withdrawal. The deposit made to earn this bonus is required to be wagered+ at least 1x.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back