Win the chance to be Managing Director at Rizk for the Day

My best, thanks for the excellent promo :)

View attachment 87533

Oh sugar lumps! We are all in trouble if our col wins this comp

With his strong ideas, and even stronger opinions we can be certain that the prize is going to someone truely worthy lol

Edit- I should read all posts before replying perhaps.

Well done Temur... you perhaps deserve this one having just missed out on week 1 prizes at CE last Friday x

I’m still plodding through wagering... nothing significant yet but there’s still hope....

Thank you Captain for the competition :thumbsup:

Had a blast and got a couple of decents wins, this was my best with the bonus chip:

View attachment 87537

Manage to meet the wagering, which resulted my balance dropping to 0. I logged out but was unable to login back again :confused:. After a few minutes, login worked again, but balance is still big fat 0...

And solved! Checked your account and found the issue, balance now restored. Enjoy

hi all

well biggest hit was about £2.80 but pretty much lost fairly rapidly,

thanks very much to the cap for the free fun,

Oh sugar lumps! We are all in trouble if our col wins this comp

With his strong ideas, and even stronger opinions we can be certain that the prize is going to someone truely worthy lol

lol, thanks, I think :D

FWIW, as I'm sure the Captain was thinking 'oh shit, please don't let him win' :D, as I don't have a passport it is unlikely I would have took the prize anyway :D
Well done Temur, that will take some beating :thumbsup:

ok plps just to be sure 100% are we talking about x win vs bet or highest win in total per spin or bonus? ty

I responded friday afternoon but ddint got the bonus why not.

This was my best £45.51 (Hopefully the screenshot has posted too; never tried uploading on CM before)
Interestingly enough it came in 2 or 3 spins after the previous bonus which was a 20p bet and paid out just over £40.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180205-072631.png
    Screenshot_20180205-072631.png
    514.9 KB · Views: 18
Thanks for the comp Captain. I chose 60p bets and it was gone in less than 10 minutes. No Malta for me sigh.....

22.6 x bet

I think that's actually the best result i've ever had from that wretched slot lol!
Screen Shot 2018-02-05 at 14.46.00.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back