Win the chance to be Managing Director at Rizk for the Day

My best on 40p bets was £6.80 (I misunderstood thought it was xbet for some reason, will teach me to read op properly)
Still I have not played bonanza much before and managed 200 plus spins on 40p and 20 more on 20p, it was fun so thanks Captain Rizk!

2018-02-04_214533.jpg

uh i got some luck, was about to rip then got bonus on 0,20 14 eur only played up to 20 eur balance and 100 wagered, and then few minutes ago i sad let me make 3 spins on 0,40 and boom last spin bonus from one spin i got 50 eur total bonus payed 97 eur, so i have nice balance and continuing tommorow again.:cheers:

Attachments

• bonanza_rizk_pdf.pdf
    319.5 KB · Views: 26
Thank you Captain for the competition :thumbsup:

Had a blast and got a couple of decents wins, this was my best with the bonus chip:

2018-02-05_071024.jpg

Manage to meet the wagering, which resulted my balance dropping to 0. I logged out but was unable to login back again :confused:. After a few minutes, login worked again, but balance is still big fat 0...

Thank you Captain for the competition :thumbsup:

Had a blast and got a couple of decents wins, this was my best with the bonus chip:

View attachment 87537

Manage to meet the wagering, which resulted my balance dropping to 0. I logged out but was unable to login back again :confused:. After a few minutes, login worked again, but balance is still big fat 0...

Omfg!! Good hit, dont worry about your balance - there is a technical reason for this that i cant go into in an open forum but i will get it fixed.

Amazing to see that one of our original beta testers managed this, it is going to be hard to beat - you were customer number 60.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back