Why Not A Win

Frankly, these questions would not need to be asked if a player had put his/her thinking cap on. Why was the bet size 2.25? Because its a 9-liner at 0.25 per line. Fewer lines increases the variance that results in bigger wins if you hit on them. Ask Vegasbum.

sometimes if you switch from a 15+ pay line slot to a 9 it throws you off for a spin.

Especially if you play the same slot game often and then switch.

I wouldnt have had to ask if there was a paytable listed. I looked for one and this one didnt have any paytable and only offers 9 line. However, when i had 5 others that were on this line it was a win.

I wouldnt have had to ask if there was a paytable listed. I looked for one and this one didnt have any paytable and only offers 9 line. However, when i had 5 others that were on this line it was a win.

If the pay charts are not easy for you to find in any RTG slot, click the
help button on the bottom of the screen, then help again to pull up the
the slot's pay chart.

Also, ask for your bet records on this particular slot and try to see if a rep can
assist you in finding out if you've ever had a previous win on the same line that
you stated you've won before on.

IMO you might have blinked to fast and thought it was a win but was a different
line that looked similar.

Either way, let us know what you find out :thumbsup:

Thats the main reason I never play this slot because I always am thinking I have winning combos when I dont. Looks like the normal 20/25 line slot but on the contrary it is only a nine liner. This slot is very tight IMO.

Thread title changed from "WHY NOT A WIN" -- all-caps is called 'shouting' -- to "Why Not A Win".

Forum etiquette holds that shouting is generally considered rude, please don't post in all-caps.

Frankly, these questions would not need to be asked if a player had put his/her thinking cap on. Why was the bet size 2.25? Because its a 9-liner at 0.25 per line. Fewer lines increases the variance that results in bigger wins if you hit on them. Ask Vegasbum.

Geez..I thought we were here to help each other..No big deal that she asked..If you felt it was a waste of time for her to ask that question, then don't answer it..Sorry..

WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING??

Did you try clicking "HELP" on the bottom right?

I did. It showed me the paytable.

Yours is not a win.

Q.E.D.

I did try that Nifty numerous times and I got error messages that it couldnt be brought up which was beyond frustrating since I have won on this slot many many times. Believe me if I could have found it I would not have posted really did try.

Geez..I thought we were here to help each other..No big deal that she asked..If you felt it was a waste of time for her to ask that question, then don't answer it..Sorry..

I guess it depends on who is answering but thank you and I hear you. I think sometimes some of the players are years more experienced than most of us and probably see a lot of posts about stuff like this. I just let it roll off my shoulder.

I did try that Nifty numerous times and I got error messages that it couldnt be brought up which was beyond frustrating since I have won on this slot many many times. Believe me if I could have found it I would not have posted really did try.

Fair enough.

You may have won several times on this slot, but it absolutely was not on that line in your screenie.

One must help himself before requesting help from others. That is called taking up responsibility.If the OP had reasons to state that it seemed wrong that there was no payout its an entirely different issue. The way the question was asked seemed to indicate the game was paying out wrongly when a simple scrutiny of the slot would have done the trick. Whatever we do or play we should understand what we are doing. At work I am quite demanding and expect my subordinates to know what they are doing. I will discuss complicated issues with them and search for a solution but wont tolerate something they cry about when its bleeding obvious they hadnt done their research.

One must help himself before requesting help from others. That is called taking up responsibility.If the OP had reasons to state that it seemed wrong that there was no payout its an entirely different issue. The way the question was asked seemed to indicate the game was paying out wrongly when a simple scrutiny of the slot would have done the trick. Whatever we do or play we should understand what we are doing. At work I am quite demanding and expect my subordinates to know what they are doing. I will discuss complicated issues with them and search for a solution but wont tolerate something they cry about when its bleeding obvious they hadnt done their research.

Great point Chu. Your original post was very acceptable IMO

If a person asks a questions that question should be answered if people dont want to it is their right to not respond, it was a simple question a question was asked. I also oversee people, however I never call them my subordinates, i treat them as equal people no matter their question because every person thinks differently and will have a different response. I respect your answer and your thinking but dont agree fully with it.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back