Warning Spoliers Who Will Take the Iron Throne?

I was thinking about the end again....
I really can't see how Dany can survive. No real chance in battle and Varys wants her dead.
But even I want her dead now that she turned "mad".

Only way out would be to tell she is pregnant, ground the dragon and turn good. And hope that someone will kill Cersei.

Unless she drives a dragon glass into her heart and become Night Queen?! :eek:

Speaking of that, do you think they will go there? Use magic in that way I mean.
Like Arya puts on the face (and takes the powers) of Night King, or useless Bran takes control of the Mountain and kills Cersei?

This season of GoT has been a real disappointment sadly. :(

The pace is too fast and most of the characters seems to be imbecills now. :what: :axeman:

Hitting a flying dragon a few hundred meters away with a giant crossbow on the first try (and 2nd and 3rd..)? :what::what::what:
"Hey, I've a really swell idea, on my last dragon I'm gonna fly really close and do....nothing"

WTF is the purpose to be flying your (rare) dragons around while your slow ass navy is trailing along? Dragon recreational time doing loop de loops? No, it should have been a high flying recon mission knowing that your enemy has a massive naval force. Those arrows would never had reached her, and she should have banked around and attacked from behind. No matter how well those arrow tripods can pivot, they are positioned on the bow and can't shoot through their own sails. The writers lost me at that point.

And yeah, I have to agree, many of the characters have lost it. Brienne sobbing like a whiny bitch? Sorry, but no. I want my bad-ass stoic tall woman back.

Last edited:
This show has turned into a parody of itself. 8 fucking years of build up for season 8 and we get so far 3, count them 3 filler episodes where very little happens. 1 episode so dark you couldn't see what was happening. No payoff for the winter is coming slogan. The excuse given for the darkness of the episode was "get a better TV". Never mind they all should be dead many many times over. So my prediction will be that Bran will take the throne cause he has done fuck all in the last two seasons so they must be keeping him around for a reason. Benioff and Weiss will now go and do some more ruining of Star Wars. They are in the same school of Rian Johnson.

Remember when they told us we had to wait two years because they wanted to get it right? I am so pissed off at this show and predict at the end there will be a large increase of Game of Thrones box sets being put up for sale on eBay because there is no point in re-watching this show.

I haven't watched episode 4 yet, is there only one dragon left?

They were my favourite actors :(
Brace yourself for some premium cringe.

And watch out for the best acting on the episode

(the Starbucks cup)

Brace yourself for some premium cringe.

And watch out for the best acting on the episode

(the Starbucks cup)

LoL. To be fair it had some fun moments at the party, like you know who leaving with two girls. :p:oops:

BTW, not the biggest concern I know, but did you notice that almost every hot girl is dead?

Possibly still 2 , didnt say for definate that one actually died, just said it was seen crashing into the sea, didnt look too well though
I mean it was only the arrows to the heart and neck before helplessly pummeling to the ocean. Probably just a flesh wound

So I was thinking about GRR and his release of the last book in the series and can come up with 2 scenarios. Scenario 1. The book is finished and he is waiting till the show ends to publish as a big FU to B&W or Scenario 2. He is waiting to see how the ending of the show is received so he can alter his books to give a more satisfying ending to the saga.

There is another fantasy writer out there Patrick Rothfus who wrote "The name of the Wind" and "Wise Man's Fear" Part of a trilogy. Book 3 has been anticipated since 2011 and since I am a fan of the books was following his blog for a while and back in 2011 he said he was finished but wasn't happy and was going to re-write it. 8 years later no book. Now his series has been optioned for movies and T.V. and I sure as hell am not going to get invested into those until that dammed book is published.

I think maybe these fantasy book writers just write themselves into a corner and get stuck. All trying to one-up each other. I say just finish the dammed book, worry about your own work. And the BIG lesson here is to not get invested in a series that is based on unfinished works. It doesn't always end well as Game of Thrones has taught us.

So I was thinking about GRR and his release of the last book in the series and can come up with 2 scenarios. Scenario 1. The book is finished and he is waiting till the show ends to publish as a big FU to B&W or Scenario 2. He is waiting to see how the ending of the show is received so he can alter his books to give a more satisfying ending to the saga.

There is another fantasy writer out there Patrick Rothfus who wrote "The name of the Wind" and "Wise Man's Fear" Part of a trilogy. Book 3 has been anticipated since 2011 and since I am a fan of the books was following his blog for a while and back in 2011 he said he was finished but wasn't happy and was going to re-write it. 8 years later no book. Now his series has been optioned for movies and T.V. and I sure as hell am not going to get invested into those until that dammed book is published.

I think maybe these fantasy book writers just write themselves into a corner and get stuck. All trying to one-up each other. I say just finish the dammed book, worry about your own work. And the BIG lesson here is to not get invested in a series that is based on unfinished works. It doesn't always end well as Game of Thrones has taught us.

I think he's done a bunch of re-writing because he wasn't happy with it. He infamously thought he was around 3 months from being finished towards the end of 2015, yet here we are still waiting. I think it's due to his writing style of being a gardener as he calls it. He knows where the story is going but doesn't know all the specifics of getting it there. We can only hope he'll manage to complete the story in 7 books, otherwise there is practically no chance of it ever being finished and even then it's in no way guaranteed.

Anyway back to the subject of the thread, its about the right time for predictions ,with 2 episodes left they might
get round to killing off some major characters soon.
My picks are (too bored to explain why, but given it some thought)

Tyrion
Sansa
Bran

Warning! Warning! Nobody see this video if you haven't seen Avengers Endgame!
Now I am gone offline and switching off my phone until I see it :p
I don't think Howard the Duck can be considered a spoiler. But hey that's me.

I don't think Howard the Duck can be considered a spoiler. But hey that's me.

Wow! What a movie .... what an experience ..... I am so happy and sad and content at the same time ...

I apologize if my reaction was too much. I actually didn't know what he said. As soon as he said Endgame I closed my eyes and ears end run out of the room doing "lalalalalalala...." :oops::oops::laugh:

I think I should thank you for making me watch the movie right now. Thank you for that. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back