Who am I

Mors1891

Newbie member
Hello, my name is Mors and I'm from Brazil. I've been playing physical and online slots for a long time, I've had good and bad experiences with platforms and online slots and I really want to learn from you too.

I last asked that question when 19 after trying and failing to consume 8 pints of Red Stripe in the village pub with my mates on Saturday. I became incoherent after 6.5 pints.

I last asked that question when 19 after trying and failing to consume 8 pints of Red Stripe in the village pub with my mates on Saturday. I became incoherent after 6.5 pints.
To be fair, you're incoherent most of the time lol.

Bem vindo Mora e espero que você goste do CM. Uma pequena dica. Se você for definir questionários, torne-os um pouco mais difíceis.

Só brincando.
Quando me inscrevi no fórum, recebi uma mensagem para me apresentar e contar a todos quem eu sou hahaha mas obrigado pelas boas-vindas, vocês são demais.

Yeah but, we need to keep the forum in English so the Brazilian Internet police don't start beating us up over targeting Brazilians. :D

Welcome to the forum! :cheers:

Cheers!

Bryan

While we're at it, I'd like to know what your experience with online platforms is like. What do you think, if you found something worth betting on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back