Which game is your nemesis?

Mine ...

NetEnt

Jack and The Beanstalk - Never even got a 200x Bet hit here - Sometimes well over 1000 spins for a feature that pays 10x bet.

Robin Hood - Stealing Riches is another ...

Starburst - I know i know - You are all going to tell me how well you do here!! I have lost $500+ balances playing ($1.50 to $2.00) this slot more times than I can count. Its difficult to hit even 100x bet here...

3Dice

Tut - Enzo aptly put it... Its mud or gold ... Its always been MUD for me.

Fortune Falls - Fortune Fails IMPO - Never got the 5 Scatters

Payola - Just never got notable wins on this Slot even though i played it lots - 5 scatters, 4 scatters with a 2x multiplier on the lowest spins... (I also got 5 keys on Moolah and it paid the lowest :mad:)

Playtech

DareDevil - Horrific Slot IMPO

IronMan2 50Line - With a RTP of 92% no wonder its so friggin difficult to hit anything here... On the contrary, Fantastic 4 50 Line (Which boasts the same or similar RTP) has given me more features than IronMan and its 20 line counterpart...

MG

Good to Go - This Slot ALWAYS ate my balances. Funny enough, Secret Admirer always gave the FS more often...

RTG

Cleopatra - Low - Medium variance IMPO but the features always pay crappy. I had a few bad runs on T-REX and Mystic Dragon but also hit over 1000x on it two days in a row... but back to square 1 again...

Nate

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back