Where's the AAARGH MG slots running slow thread?

Mavin1

Dormant account
Didn't want to pull up an old thread but discovered something interesting about the slow jerky motion of the MG slots. Over the last few times I have been playing I noticed when the slots are slow, if I swipe my mouse pointer over the square to expand or minimize, but not click on it, the speed of the slot immediately changes to fast. I have done this on several slots and get the same result. When it goes back to slow jerky spins, I swipe the pointer over the square again and it speeds back up. But this doesn't happen everytime, maybe 95% of the time.

Has anyone else noticed this and maybe might know why this is having an effect on the speed.

Hi Marvin,

It's been discussed in one of the MGS threads. Sorry time is limited so can't go wading through them to find the post(s).
But think is was VWM who issued the heads up.

Cheers

:)

Dave

Didn't want to pull up an old thread but discovered something interesting about the slow jerky motion of the MG slots. Over the last few times I have been playing I noticed when the slots are slow, if I swipe my mouse pointer over the square to expand or minimize, but not click on it, the speed of the slot immediately changes to fast. I have done this on several slots and get the same result. When it goes back to slow jerky spins, I swipe the pointer over the square again and it speeds back up. But this doesn't happen everytime, maybe 95% of the time.

Has anyone else noticed this and maybe might know why this is having an effect on the speed.

Minimize and then maximize the screen works even better.
The longer you keep the screen minimized, the faster and smoother the games will run.
Try this with Adventure Palace (or any Thunderstruck clone), just minimize and go do something else for a few minutes, then maximize again and start playing.
You'll get a glimp of how the games USED to play!:eek2:

I was noticing though I didn't even have to actually minimize or maximize, just swipe the button while spinning and the slot acts like they were just kicked in the butt and speed up. I will try your suggestion and see if there is even more of a difference.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back