Question Where have you spent your winnings ???

rshkrn

Experienced Member
PABnoaccred
Pretty sure no one here wins all the time and every session, but where there's a downswing, there's bound to be a run-good time too.

Have you managed to cash out and use the monies for something good when it's hit big, assuming funds for living like rent, shopping are already taken care of???

I'm definitely on the loosing side overall but whenever there been something extra from the wins, I've treated myself to a cpl of expensive wines, a lumia phone, a camera and a few more smaller joys..... and you???

Pretty sure no one here wins all the time and every session, but where there's a downswing, there's bound to be a run-good time too.

Have you managed to cash out and use the monies for something good when it's hit big, assuming funds for living like rent, shopping are already taken care of???

I'm definitely on the loosing side overall but whenever there been something extra from the wins, I've treated myself to a cpl of expensive wines, a lumia phone, a camera and a few more smaller joys..... and you???

I always cash-out, If I'm in a position to do so which is almost never. I'll even cash-out $100 which is a little bit more regular...

My only really good wins spanning the last six months have been on PT my biggest $1,300.00 which I've spent about $200 on junk, $200 on supplements (I'm a supplement junkie), I've paid my private health insurance three months in advance, and putting the rest ($700) towards my vacation to Thailand which I've postponed because I cant work out whether I want to go to London or Thailand.

When I win a good amount (which is rare) I like to put the money towards things like paying my health insurance and any other bills and travel. I also think it's good to spoil yourself with things that you probably wouldn't buy otherwise.

With smaller wins I'll buy some video games.

I bought a PS Vita with some winnings from 32 Red, Umm yeah not much else it's been slim pickings at MG.

Firstly, for the love of god go to Thailand and not London, and you can bank on this advice i live in England ! :p

as for winnings, when i hit my good run in October i made a promise to myself to withdraw every penny of it so that over the xmas/new year period i didn't have to think about money once, ill just know its there if i want it, which i will :)

spoiled my 9 month old neice with loads of presents, bought the rest of my family some nice ones aswell, as for myself, i did buy a bottle of southern comfort last night, which i will be partaking in this evening!

gave the mrs an early christmas present , and shes getting 2 sonos play 1's too on the day. bought myself a sonos 5 and an ipad mini, and banked around 4k (mostly savings for some of the cost of a new motor when i decide to swap) and to cover the boring stuff that is due at in the new year (road tax , insurance etc), if only id just stuck at 32 red and possibly guts, id be so up in the last 2 months :oops:

just had a look at 32 red statement and since nov 1st im up 7.5k (most of that was a super lucky wild desire 5.6k) but still my "normal" play has got me the rest where im betting between 60p to £1.2 mostly.

im sure ill lose some of my disposable income soon, but the money ive set aside isnt getting spent on gambling.

Have had last 3 terrible losing years in a row..........am up about 700$ this year.....at one point was up almost 3.5K but greed got the better of me......

hope to come out a winner this year :thumbsup:

Firstly, for the love of god go to Thailand and not London, and you can bank on this advice i live in England ! :p

as for winnings, when i hit my good run in October i made a promise to myself to withdraw every penny of it so that over the xmas/new year period i didn't have to think about money once, ill just know its there if i want it, which i will :)

spoiled my 9 month old neice with loads of presents, bought the rest of my family some nice ones aswell, as for myself, i did buy a bottle of southern comfort last night, which i will be partaking in this evening!

Thailand is amazing, there's allot of pollution but nonetheless it's an amazing country. Safari World was awesome I got to hold a baby tiger, shake hands with a chimpanzee, and hold a huge snake. London I want to see the castles etc. Both countries are relatively inexpensive for an Aussie to visit. However my brother whose an attorney is planning on buying a second house in London (I think Bristol) as he loves it, can't get enough, so I might wait until he has bought his second house so I can stay somewhere without having to spend the money on accommodation ;)

I was really meant to take this vacation a couple of months ago but I keep postponing so I have a better idea of what's happening.

Thailand is amazing, there's allot of pollution but nonetheless it's an amazing country. Safari World was awesome I got to hold a baby tiger, shake hands with a chimpanzee, and hold a huge snake. London I want to see the castles etc. Both countries are relatively inexpensive for an Aussie to visit. However my brother whose an attorney is planning on buying a second house in London (I think Bristol) as he loves it, can't get enough, so I might wait until he has bought his second house so I can stay somewhere without having to spend the money on accommodation ;)

I was really meant to take this vacation a couple of months ago but I keep postponing so I have a better idea of what's happening.

There are few castles in London - most were built on defensive sites on hills and coastlines. London is a dump outside of the tourist areas. And hellishly expensive. I only go there for football games occasionally. You won't find many people there who speak English either - there'll be more in Thailand lol.....
You'll pay about $8 AUS for a pint of beer in Slumdon. 4 for an ice-cream. 3 for a can of coke. If you haven't been pickpocketed first..

Any more questions e-mail me dunover@promoteuktourism.co.uk

I do love to travel. My last big cashout took me to New York City, Cuba this fall, and allowed me to help my kid out some.

My biggest win to date paid down a big debt and took me to Cuba last year.

Other wins have financed B&M trips, an e-scooter, an LCD tv, and gifts to my daughter.

A shameful amount has been played back as well.

Oh, and the liquor store usually gets a visit.

I cant work out whether I want to go to London or Thailand.

Depends on what your after. London imo is one of the greatest cities in the world to visit. There is a huge variety of things to do and see and truely multicultural. I live just outside and although I worked there for 15 years, but not for the past 10 I still get a kick out of going there. It's one of my favourite places to visit in the UK. I've been to Thailand as well, and liked what I saw of the country. I hated Bangkok, it was too hot , heavily polluted and I didn't feel safe there, so was glad when we went out to the country and islands. I'm sure you'll have a great time whatever. BTW, Bristol is a 3 hr Train Journey from London.

Neil

I always cash-out, If I'm in a position to do so which is almost never. I'll even cash-out $100 which is a little bit more regular...

My only really good wins spanning the last six months have been on PT my biggest $1,300.00 which I've spent about $200 on junk, $200 on supplements (I'm a supplement junkie), I've paid my private health insurance three months in advance, and putting the rest ($700) towards my vacation to Thailand which I've postponed because I cant work out whether I want to go to London or Thailand.

When I win a good amount (which is rare) I like to put the money towards things like paying my health insurance and any other bills and travel. I also think it's good to spoil yourself with things that you probably wouldn't buy otherwise.

With smaller wins I'll buy some video games.

I bought a PS Vita with some winnings from 32 Red, Umm yeah not much else it's been slim pickings at MG.

You would always wanna go to london once u'v been mate, easy choice

If u wanna see the castles u wanna go scotland and mainly edinburgh and glasgow

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back