New Slot Announcement When Pigs Fly NetEnt

So basically a Reel Rush clone.. :( Disappointing NetEnt!

Yeah...looks like a Reel Rush clone.

I see the game is listed in William Hill's Games section, so maybe this is just another exclusive game that soon will be available for NetEnt's other clients as well.

Like Fantasini, Glow, King of Slots etc.

Reel Rush is a terrible game so I doubt I will play When Pigs Fly. Only positive feature is the countdown to free spins.

I'll bet they clone Stickers next. Another awful slot.

Reel Rush is a terrible game so I doubt I will play When Pigs Fly. Only positive feature is the countdown to free spins.

I'll bet they clone Stickers next. Another awful slot.

Shudders at the very thought of Netent considering such a ghastly idea.

lotusch; said:
Even the music sounds like reel rush.. :oops:
No thanks.

Never liked RR so I don't think I am gonna like this slot.

I was about to say the same thing! The music sounds like the Reel Rush music only out of tune and slightly altered...I don't mind Reel Rush in small doses but it was nowhere near good enough to have a clone made! Nothing is different just the theme graphics and animation! Very lazy from Net-Ent! :mad:

Cant wait for this slot!! For you guys to have fun with it I've invented a new alocoholic beverage called Heineke. It's made of hops and malt. Please write to me if you want this unique drink to acompany you with this unique slot!!!

I don't mind companies using a successful template and changing the theme. I loved the Pandora's Box/ Trolls/ Excalibur combo and enjoyed them all (RIP Pandora's Box - we will meet again, someday) :(

It most likely costs a pretty penny to create a brand new slot or IP, but I never felt Reel Rush, for all it's 8-Bit Mario- inspired quirkiness, really caught our attention anyway.

We know Netent are capable, and they are at the forefront of slot design when they pull their finger out. I know I'd rather wait a year for a good release than a lazy port of a disappointing game. We need more CFTBL than Go Bananas is all I'm sayin'.

Happy as a pig in shit?

What a load of porcine puke this is.

Another Netent 'slot' straight from the Early Learning Centre. The graphics are what you'd expect to adorn the mattress cover in the cot of your newborn.

I won't be playing this in a slurry....

'Pigs Might Die'

Hopefully.

Finally!

I am so going to play this slot right now... sure, I promise, as soon as 'Pigs Fly' :D

Its dull... its boring... Its... Netent. Imagine if Football was really as boring as their Football Slot :eek2:

Nate

Finally!

I am so going to play this slot right now... sure, I promise, as soon as 'Pigs Fly' :D

Its dull... its boring... Its... Netent. Imagine if Football was really as boring as their Football Slot :eek2:

Nate

It is if you're English!

Yee gods it just gets worse and worse from NetEnt. What has happened to them?

GNR was crap, Jimi was far worse.
Drive was crap, Football was worse.

Now they are going the Microgaming route of sending in the clones.

Judging by the slide they are on I think it is a safe bet that NetEnt Rocks 3 WILL in fact be a clone of Stickers with the graphics taken off a kindergarten pin board.

Yee gods it just gets worse and worse from NetEnt. What has happened to them?

GNR was crap, Jimi was far worse.
Drive was crap, Football was worse.

Now they are going the Microgaming route of sending in the clones.

Judging by the slide they are on I think it is a safe bet that NetEnt Rocks 3 WILL in fact be a clone of Stickers with the graphics taken off a kindergarten pin board.

Thanks for the heads up. I wanted to give Jimi Hendrix a shot this weekend but think I'll rather stick to the Yggdrasil's Monkey King. Been winning some cash on this game lately. NetEnt was favorite not any more.

I dont really see the problem.
Let them release a clone,those people who liked reel rush now have the choice if fruits or pigs:)as long as they provide really new slots i see no reason for complaining about another clone in the endless list of slots...

I dont really see the problem.
Let them release a clone,those people who liked reel rush now have the choice if fruits or pigs:)as long as they provide really new slots i see no reason for complaining about another clone in the endless list of slots...

wait, there are people who actually like reel rush ? :eek2::eek:

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back