What Will You Do (with the rest of your summer)?

Summer's hitting the back half. Will you be doing anything with the rest of your summer?

For some, 2 weeks in august is typical vay-cay time (at least here)
But financially isnt an option for many.
Or others, disinclined due to covid.

Maybe with eased restrcitions you're keen to get out there and enjoy

Here, I've written it mostly off - sure, missed camping and the beach but focused on other things like the house and to use the winter to shed a few pounds.

Everyone else?

have the last week off in August will go sea side with the kids.
Other than that it’s been kind of ruined- obviously!

it’s my kids I feel sorry for tbh. We had a proper holiday due in May we’ve had to push back a year.

mind you I will make the most of August and Sept where I can.

the virus will ultimately come back when the weather changes (maybe)

Probably the same as the last couple of months here in England, sit here in the garden reading, pissing with sweat, hoping the dry, hot weather continues to stop the brown grass growing and therefore me having to get the mower out. You can tell it's hot as when I guzzle down numerous cans of Pepsi Max and energy drinks, still peeing a dark yellow when I eventually need to go. Still, plenty of vitamin D and book collection being eroded fast.
In Scotland summer began 2 hours ago, and ended an hour later so a moot question for them.

Like a quick game of blue-arsed tennis every now and again - if I forget to shut the doors, the bastard flies come in the house and I have a 'Executioner' tennis racquet type thingy where there's wires going across with a high-voltage charge when you press the button. So I chase them and each hit comes with a satisfying 'snap' noise as the smoking insect flies its last in a downward curve to the floor. Sometimes they still buzz afterwards, so I have to hold the button in and cook them quickly under the wires, whereby they smoke a bit and give off a rather foul burning smell.

Probably the same as the last couple of months here in England, sit here in the garden reading, pissing with sweat, hoping the dry, hot weather continues to stop the brown grass growing and therefore me having to get the mower out. You can tell it's hot as when I guzzle down numerous cans of Pepsi Max and energy drinks, still peeing a dark yellow when I eventually need to go. Still, plenty of vitamin D and book collection being eroded fast.
In Scotland summer began 2 hours ago, and ended an hour later so a moot question for them.

Like a quick game of blue-arsed tennis every now and again - if I forget to shut the doors, the bastard flies come in the house and I have a 'Executioner' tennis racquet type thingy where there's wires going across with a high-voltage charge when you press the button. So I chase them and each hit comes with a satisfying 'snap' noise as the smoking insect flies its last in a downward curve to the floor. Sometimes they still buzz afterwards, so I have to hold the button in and cook them quickly under the wires, whereby they smoke a bit and give off a rather foul burning smell.

Surely you mean vitamin D+5?

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back