What is this "likes received/given" thing?

ksech

Dormant account
Errr, what is this "likes received" thing? Is this like a new thanks/wtg button?
And we receive notification for it? Or is it like the rep thingy?:confused:

I think it's something Bryan is experimenting with at the moment. I did a 'Like' on yours. :p

LMAO, my "likes" keep changing! I can see it now, member logs out for a day or two and comes back to an infinite number of "likes" :lolup:
What does the share option do???
LMFAO, and you can do an UNLIKE!!!

LMAO! OMG! This could be like "tag, you're it!"
What is twitbook????

If you put your cursor over it,, you can share it on twitter!

Ahhh okay! I think I am the only person on the face of the earth who has been rejected when trying to open a facebook account! I don't know what I did wrong, and my kids can't figure it out, but I got a huge rejection message after I filled out the form and hit submit. :lolup:

I think it would be better if we could give people licks instead - but that just a personal thing... :p

KK

LMAO! I can see it now...
You have 200 gazillion licks! when you log in the next time.
These post like a public message in your control panel thing, and not sure if you have to click for each notification, if you do it would cut down on a lot of posting. You'd be too busy clicking :lolup:

At least Bryan didn't make it so you have to view these BEFORE you can venture onto the rest of the site! You'd never make it!

Twitbook....lol
I used to always get mixed up and say stuff like "I saw it on MyFace or Spacebook"

(snicker) "How many licks did you get on MyFace?"

Ok, to sum this up regarding the like button.(in my confused mind)
Do we know anything more than that CM is experimenting :what::what: Please be kind I'm getting old too :)

Oh, thought it had something to do with Twitbook or whatever..
Jeez, I'm getting old...

You aren't the only one, De Beuker!! I am getting more and more alarmed at this web world that has everyone coming together (theoretically). It was My Space, then Facebook, now Twitter something whatever! I like writing letters, talking on the phone, visiting my friends. Now people interact and don't ever see the person's face they are interacting with. Wrong, wrong, wrong. It is turning into a society of faceless people, no individual interaction. I hate it! On a lighter note, my kids humor me and e-mail me to keep in touch sometimes. My grandkids kept sending me stuff on "my wall". Whatever, I can't even find my wall! :p I call them and at least hear their voices. :confused:

Think yourself lucky - I'm ALREADY old! :(

KK

Quit bitching, KK. I am old enough to be your mother and I am not THAT old, so you can't be old yet!! :D

... "I saw it on MyFace or Spacebook"

I like these names much better! :D More expressive of what they're actually all about. Like Twitbook! :thumbsup:

Maybe it's in preparation for Valentine's Day (where we get that RED background again!):D

Is this like the rep points? Although, if you "unlike" does it cause you to no into evil territory?

Hey, maybe we can have a new "gang" called the My twitbook space gang!(And maybe I won't get a rejection when I try to sign up!:lolup:)

Okay, is there a limit to "likes" you can do, as the "thanks" button has a limited number/day? Also, what happens when you "unlike"? And if you change your mind after you unlike can you like again?

Now, I've noticed at the top of some threads it lists the number of "likes" in the thread, will this have some significance in the future? Okay, I think I've asked all my silly questions for the moment...

Ohohoh! Can you give a hint as to what the wallpaper is going to be for Valentine's Day? And will I be able to have the option to keep the gold background? (red is harsh on my eyes:D) Thank you!:notworthy

Okay, is there a limit to "likes" you can do, as the "thanks" button has a limited number/day? Also, what happens when you "unlike"? And if you change your mind after you unlike can you like again?
As far as I know, there are no limits. There are limits on the thanks button since that person receives 5 rep points when they get thanked. When you change your mind, you change your mind. There is no consequence as far as I can tell.

Now, I've noticed at the top of some threads it lists the number of "likes" in the thread, will this have some significance in the future? Okay, I think I've asked all my silly questions for the moment...
This just shows the number of "likes" that's all. But you can see in your user CP a list of the posts that people liked. Just for your own reference. :p

Ohohoh! Can you give a hint as to what the wallpaper is going to be for Valentine's Day? And will I be able to have the option to keep the gold background? (red is harsh on my eyes:D) Thank you!:notworthy
Gray??

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back