Unless there's something else going on here(?), then is this not an example of the "FU clause" being used? If so I thought casinomeister was against such clauses?
...
All casinos have FU clauses, and most businesses have them in general as well. I'm against FU clauses being used on a whim, but the casino contacted me and explained why they are enforcing the rule.
I'm taking this player's complaint for what it is - he's complaining about not being allowed VIP status. It has nothing to do with being owed winnings, or something of this nature so the severity is miniscule. He had read the terms, and he (apparently) understood that the casino had a right to determine whether to give him that status. They chose not to.
Instead of being reasonable - like filing a complaint with the
, he starts posting on the forum his grievance - that's fine and dandy. But instead of taking our advice - as in submitting a PAB, or contacting the ASA, he becomes trollish and attacks the casino, and veiled insults towards me and my judgement. That's probably why Max called him a dick.
@cowboypat
I never called you a liar, I told you to not bullshit me. There is a difference. If the word "bullshit" offends you, then you shouldn't be gambling. And yes it's true, you were being dickish. I explained your situation and gave you sound advice. You respond with a how-much-you-know-about-the-law platform and attack my judgement. You could have PABd, but you tossed that out the window, so I figure you are just pissing in the wind (oops, sorry

).
If you know so much about the law, then you should have taken the legal route. But what are you really complaining about? You didn't get your free money or VIP status?

Please - get a life.
Im assumming thats a reference to being banned? Given the abuse I've been exposed to it wont be necessary.
Okay, so that's it I guess. Adios.
I guess I'll implement my FU clause:
1.18 - Don't be a PITA Members who just don't have a clue on what is socially acceptable, or are just too annoying will have their accounts closed. The administration and moderators of Casinomeister reserve the right to close accounts at our discretion. This may be a public forum that encourages freedom of expression, but it's still our house. Abuse it and lose it.
https://www.casinomeister.com/forums/help/forum-rules/