Welcome Back Pina!

babs7262

Banned User
Hey Girl!!

Welcome back to the forum. Im so glad you decided to come back here. I miss your witty and funny posts! You have lots to catch up on:)

Welcome back Pina!!!!!
Great to see you are back :)
Look forward to reading your posts again :thumbsup:

Welcome back Pina!
B-T

WelcomeBack1-1.gif

Pina! You have changed drastically! Please tell me that is NOT your new picture!:lolup:

Welcome back (but I still can't find you anywhere...)

Welcome back to the fold

Pina, early in my CM membership, I revived an old thread and someone suggested that I might be the new Pinababy... I could tell it was a compliment, so I went and read a bunch of your posts. Glad you are back with your insight.

Pina, early in my CM membership, I revived an old thread and someone suggested that I might be the new Pinababy... I could tell it was a compliment, so I went and read a bunch of your posts. Glad you are back with your insight.

That's funny Jasmine, and I take it as a huge compliment. The reason it's funny is that I also saw some things in some of your posts that led me to believe you could really have some insight of your own...into this industry I mean. Especially for someone relatively new to the forum. That is meant as a compliment.

Thank you everyone else, it's appreciated. I was indeed having internet problems, but it seems to have finally been fixed. Actually, just about 1/2 hr ago. I was cursing Bell Canada/Sympatico, when I thought that 5 p.m. on a Friday was coming, and still no connection. But they came through, as they said they would.

Again, thanks very much. There is so much to discuss right now...I hope that some of you are up for it. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back