Weird Superstition

deadoralive23

Dormant account
This has happened on more than one occasion....in fact it happens a lot
I always seem to win when I’m not looking....quick turn away, spin...get the door etc....big win dropped in.
Anyone else have any superstitions I could borrow?

The classic 'switch' from auto to manual spins, especially when about to bust. The fact that it's actually worked on a couple of occasions, leading to great cashouts has convinced me this is a legit method.

I should add that it works about 0.5% of the time, and that I've had many a auto-spin salvaged session too. It's basically all in my head isn't it :oops:

I swear some of the games at 3 ice are like that.... I can be spinning and spinning on auto and getting nothing while I am sitting here... get up and walk away for something and hear the feature trigger. \

OR playing in real on auto and nothing, nothing, nothing... switch to clicking every spin and hit some wins... like they want to be babied or something.

I have repeatedly gone over to the kettle whilst playing games and videoing (you may have heard me say this on more than a few videos) and heard 'Ra-Ra-Ra' on Book Of Ra Deluxe when my back's turned. It's uncanny. Like the old expression 'A watched kettle never boils' in my case 'A watched slot never features'!!

It's happened 3 or 4 times on Bonanza too, ages without a feature, over by the kettle and 'dumdum-dumdum-dumdum-DRRINNNGGGG!'. The bastard's cascaded in!

The cat is a curse though, whenever it's present features are always shit.

Same as Jono - mine have ranged from telling my gf at the time that her negativity was influencing Jesse to give shit DOA bonus's, to going 'Moooo' when Bonanza starts (yes, the lack of mooing is to blame for the x10 on a fiver tonight) to shouting 'ding, ding, ding' when Immortal starts. Prior to the 100 autospin (which is useless with games like Bonanza) i used to believe that going away and doing the dishes would see me rewarded.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back