Logo
external image

Weird Superstition

deadoralive23

Dormant account
Joined
Nov 21, 2014
Location
uk
This has happened on more than one occasion....in fact it happens a lot
I always seem to win when I’m not looking....quick turn away, spin...get the door etc....big win dropped in.
Anyone else have any superstitions I could borrow?
 
The classic 'switch' from auto to manual spins, especially when about to bust. The fact that it's actually worked on a couple of occasions, leading to great cashouts has convinced me this is a legit method.

I should add that it works about 0.5% of the time, and that I've had many a auto-spin salvaged session too. It's basically all in my head isn't it :oops:
 
I swear some of the games at 3 ice are like that.... I can be spinning and spinning on auto and getting nothing while I am sitting here... get up and walk away for something and hear the feature trigger. \

OR playing in real on auto and nothing, nothing, nothing... switch to clicking every spin and hit some wins... like they want to be babied or something.
 
I have repeatedly gone over to the kettle whilst playing games and videoing (you may have heard me say this on more than a few videos) and heard 'Ra-Ra-Ra' on Book Of Ra Deluxe when my back's turned. It's uncanny. Like the old expression 'A watched kettle never boils' in my case 'A watched slot never features'!!

It's happened 3 or 4 times on Bonanza too, ages without a feature, over by the kettle and 'dumdum-dumdum-dumdum-DRRINNNGGGG!'. The bastard's cascaded in!

The cat is a curse though, whenever it's present features are always s**t.
 
Same as Jono - mine have ranged from telling my gf at the time that her negativity was influencing Jesse to give s**t DOA bonus's, to going 'Moooo' when Bonanza starts (yes, the lack of mooing is to blame for the x10 on a fiver tonight) to shouting 'ding, ding, ding' when Immortal starts. Prior to the 100 autospin (which is useless with games like Bonanza) i used to believe that going away and doing the dishes would see me rewarded.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top