VPN recommendations?

LadyJelena

Ueber Meister
CAG
MM
Hey everybody :)

Which VPN would you recommend?

I need one! Possibly free, but good :laugh: But if there's no such, then just recommend the best one you're using :)

Thanks!! :thumbsup:

I use ExpressVPN, costs a few $'s / month. Works a treat!

Chrome allows you to open an incognito window, never tried it but I suppose it is similar to Opera.

If you need it only for short periods, try FlyVPN...4x 30 minutes / day free.

CyberGhost is free but limited number of countries to select for the IP.

Last edited:
Cyberghost is the best free one hands down and so is it's paid version.

I recently commented on a Dionysus VPN thread that the free version of cyberghost now restricts you to use a server from the country you are located in (Which I have since found to be incorrect). They still allow you to select from different countries using the free version but as Harry stated the amount of countries are limited.

You can browse unrestricted for 3 hours. After that time you will be disconnected and you can just reconnect for another 3 hours and keep doing so. So effectively you have an absolutely free VPN only restricted by the amount of servers you have access to. :thumbsup:

Also you can use Tor browser for annonymity and to bypass country restrictions. You can use this without the need for a VPN.

I hope this helps.

Hey everybody :)

Which VPN would you recommend?

I need one! Possibly free, but good :laugh: But if there's no such, then just recommend the best one you're using :)

Thanks!! :thumbsup:
A good VPN won't come free -- mainly because it isn't really 'free' just like Facebook isn't. They also end up having to pay the Bills (and probably making a profit) and will most likely do it by spying on you, selling Data (which may or may not be anonymized, you just don't know). If you want to read up on that:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

The article is about Apps but the same applies for use of a VPN on an Computer.

I've heard good things about privateinternetaccess and Nord VPN though i haven't used either of them so take that with a grain of salt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back