Voodoo Gold

EkJR

Meister Member
MM
Been giving this a go on free play. It is so hard to bonus, think I have had one over numerous sessions now. Is it as difficult in real play?

The majority of Elk slots are pretty hard to get bonuses on. Only exceptions to that rule is Route66 and the other 3reel ones. They are a bit easier to get bonuses on.

As for CHI, and that Circus one, those are the absolute worse for not able to trigger a bonus on. I have played about 15k spins on that circus slot since it launched and never ever seen a bonus on it ever. So I hardly play it anymore. But it can be good when you do get a feature on it. That is why it is probably the hardest slot to get a feature on.

I seldom easily get features on the elk megaways GOLD ones. I done very well on the 2 older Gold versions but not yet on the newer Voodoo Gold one :p

Good Luck though!

Voodoo Gold: 1 in 614
Respin Circus: 1 in 2100 (Insane!!)

Nice of them to let players know they’re probably going to get screwed over before they even get to see a bonus.

Cheeky bastards they are...

I’d much rather not know, cause after ~300 spins, I’d say F this, I’m moving on. Knowing the odds is likely to put you into the dreaded chase mode - I’m almost there.... :rolleyes:

Having said that, you could just take one look at the odds, and run away fast!

Last edited:
Voodoo Gold: 1 in 614
Respin Circus: 1 in 2100 (Insane!!)

Nice of them to let players know they’re probably going to get screwed over before they even get to see a bonus.

Cheeky bastards they are...

I’d much rather not know, cause after ~300 spins, I’d say F this, I’m moving on. Knowing the odds is likely to put you into the dreaded chase mode - I’m almost there.... :rolleyes:

Having said that, you could just take one look at the odds, and run away fast!
well, yes and no; being as high as those odds are, there's probably quite a bit of rtp tied up in the bonus,
But because your chances are roughly 1 in 2100, the bonus could fall anywhere within that spectrum..ie 1st in 2100 spins.
You could see it twice in 10 spins and maybe not again in dog's years.
It's not that it will take you 2100 spins, rather you're likely to see the bonus somewhere within that spectrum of 2100 spins.
so, knowing how volatile it is, I wouldnt flog awat at it but I'd give it a tenner.

Ato to Rob's post, by and large I find A LOT of Elk games produce FS/bonuses rather often as theyre fairly low variance ex: Electric Sam

well, yes and no; being as high as those odds are, there's probably quite a bit of rtp tied up in the bonus,
But because your chances are roughly 1 in 2100, the bonus could fall anywhere within that spectrum..ie 1st in 2100 spins.
You could see it twice in 10 spins and maybe not again in dog's years.
It's not that it will take you 2100 spins, rather you're likely to see the bonus somewhere within that spectrum of 2100 spins.
so, knowing how volatile it is, I wouldnt flog awat at it but I'd give it a tenner.

Ato to Rob's post, by and large I find A LOT of Elk games produce FS/bonuses rather often as theyre fairly low variance ex: Electric Sam

Yeah, of course mate, all true. Was just a bit of tongue in cheek really, hence the “I’m almost there” comment with :rolleyes: emoticon ( implying, umm,.. yeah, not likely, cause it doesn’t work that way). I probably should have made that more clear.

I’m with ya on the tenner ;)

Sweing how many spin respin circus require, i feel kinda . Ive had a ton of bonuses on that game, so i thought it was an easy bonus to get lol.

Sweing how many spin respin circus require, i feel kinda . Ive had a ton of bonuses on that game, so i thought it was an easy bonus to get lol.

Maybe you won’t see it again for another 12 months!? :p

Maybe... I dont think the bonus is worth that many avg spins tbh. Feels really bad when i read how rare it is

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back