Vegasberry deposit issue- what should I do?

flyingguy

Hi all, I made the stupid mistake of playing on vegasberry, having read some of the reports now. I deposited quite a lot of money which isn't the issue, the issue is when I checked my bank statement this morning, each transaction has been charged at a higher amount than when I deposited. So, £100 was £105 etc, £200 at £209 and listed as voucherreseller EPR payment. Now when I deposited, I saw the deposit options which had various voucher companies, and I chose to use the simple visa card deposit. No mention anywhere that it's a voucher with a surcharge. Scoured the T&C's, nothing at all. I spoke with the useless CS who told me to email the CS dept with a bank statement. I get the feeling I'm going to get no where with this. I also asked to be excluded from their site and the CS couldn't do it over live chat which is ridiculous, all has to be emailed in.

If the site come back with nothing, is there anything else I can do? I know it sounds stupid, but I accept the money I've lost, but what makes me angry is the fact I've been mischarged without warning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back