US political crisis

Makes me laugh though that it was the US and international corporations that helped china build up it's wealth, reach and power in the first place by relocating all their production plants there. China wants to dominate it's region, but you never know they might have long term global aspirations as well to become the numero uno power.

What's the US going to do, or whether it will be able to function well, when the population is nearly 400 million. The gated communities and private security will come in handy then.

I thought the 80's were a bit worry inducing with the idea a nuclear war could kick off at any minute, but we are now enterering uncharted waters with these new tensions and power struggles, also with declining world resources yet an increasing population. [An extra 83 million people per year currently]

I always wanted to be around to see the exciting future but I'm not so sure that will be as enjoyable or better as I once thought.
Cant resist the extra money they make by outsourcing production to China.
And like you said, its not just Usa doing it, its countries&corporations all over the world.

Who knew the cheap child labour offered by china, would make them into a powerhouse.
But hey, atleast we got cheap Nike's and electronics. :cheerleader:

ffds.gif

The US relationship with China doesn't make any sense to me, I can only think the draw of access to a massive pool of cheap but capable labour was the reason for it. Tucker sums it up well at the end " our leaders made it possible...they abetted it, they betrayed us"

China doesn't look like it's in a rush to become a democracy anytime soon either, imagine what happens if you annoy the chinese govt or even post something mildly uncomplimentary/critical online, you'll soon get a visit from law 'enforcement'

The US relationship with China doesn't make any sense to me, I can only think the draw of access to a massive pool of cheap but capable labour was the reason for it. Tucker sums it up well at the end " our leaders made it possible...they abetted it, they betrayed us"

China doesn't look like it's in a rush to become a democracy anytime soon either, imagine what happens if you annoy the chinese govt or even post something mildly uncomplimentary/critical online, you'll soon get a visit from law 'enforcement'

I'm watching Russia and the Ukraine, China and Taiwan as well as Israel and Iran. There is a lot of shit going on right now. As well as America's military movements

Last edited:
Bidens live conference in front of his supporting media journalists. I could not help waiting for the part where Harris had slipped into his notes something that would get her into his shoes asap because he just reads everything

Why are you so disdainful of her. You don’t like successful powerful women?

Why wouldn’t she want to be president? Just like every other Vice President before her.

In another post you mentioned she was actually the one who is in charge.
Do you really think Harris is calling the shots? You’re living in la la land.

Biden’s chief of staff is leading the charge. or who ever else financed his campaign.

she has limited powers.

Why wouldn’t she want to be president? Just like every other Vice President before her.

Biden’s chief of staff is leading the charge. or who ever else financed his campaign.

she has limited powers.

She is powerful in the sense most of the media cheerlead for her, and won't object when or if she is passed the batton, despite her being pretty unpopular in the latter part of the primaries [once she was exposed to a bit to scrutiny].

Joe should have picked the next most popular candidate regardless of sex, as his health has been in question for quite a while, he might make out the 4 years going at a slow pace [engagements and speeches etc..], physically he doesn't look overly frail, just his memory is going I believe.

She is powerful in the sense most of the media cheerlead for her, and won't object when or if she is passed the batton, despite her being pretty unpopular in the latter part of the primaries [once she was exposed to a bit to scrutiny].

Joe should have picked the next most popular candidate regardless of sex, as his health has been in question for quite a while, he might make out the 4 years going at a slow pace [engagements and speeches etc..], physically he doesn't look overly frail, just his memory is going I believe.
No she is powerful because she is the VP of the USA and that means second and if anything happens to the president. She takes over. Do NOT diminish her role as VP. Every VP before we’re just as powerful.

Don’t know why you harp on popularity. She must have done something. The ticket won with 80 million votes.

No she is powerful because she is the VP of the USA and that means second and if anything happens to the president. She takes over. Do NOT diminish her role as VP. Every VP before we’re just as powerful.

Don’t know why you harp on popularity. She must have done something. The ticket won with 80 million votes.

Forgive me I will not diminish her role or call her that nickname you don't like :p

I was Just going on the primaries when she was trying to attract voters personally, she started off strong [probably with media hype and help] but then tailed off badly.

I suppose if Joe had picked bernie it might have scared many people off, whereas she was suitably mainstream and kind of neutral. Bernie is even older than joe but still a fair bit sharper in the brainstakes I think.

If Kamala Harris becomes the 47th president that itself will diminish the role as she had little chance of achieving that office on her own merit. [imo]

I think they're grooming Kamarla for president, either now or in 2024. She has been the one talking to foreign leaders. Also Joe put her in charge of the border crisis.

That clip the other day of her laughing when asked if she was going to the border. That's gonna be a GOP political ad in 2024 if she runs.

I think they're grooming Kamarla for president, either now or in 2024. She has been the one talking to foreign leaders. Also Joe put her in charge of the border crisis.

That clip the other day of her laughing when asked if she was going to the border. That's gonna be a GOP political ad in 2024 if she runs.

she‘s really not the best speaker.
a lot of people like her.

and of course she will run...

she has limited powers.
Ha ha ha. Ha ha ha. I can assume that your suggesting that I am a women hater or I dislike women with power? Ha ha ha.

It has nothing to do with her being female. She failed to get a single nomination in the run offs despite being backed to the hilt by the Clinton machine.Despite her failing miserably she was shoed into a position where she could easily become President. The power of the Clintons/Obama.

I think you are mistaken if you thought that I think that she is calling the shots. I think that would be the Clintons and Obama

Ha ha ha. Ha ha ha. I can assume that your suggesting that I am a women hater or I dislike women with power? Ha ha ha.

It has nothing to do with her being female. She failed to get a single nomination in the run offs despite being backed to the hilt by the Clinton machine.Despite her failing miserably she was shoed into a position where she could easily become President. The power of the Clintons/Obama.

I think you are mistaken if you thought that I think that she is calling the shots. I think that would be the Clintons and Obama

No I don’t think you’re a woman hater. I think you hate this woman. For no apparent reason it seems other than the fact that she was chosen as a running mate.

running mates for vp do not have to be popular or need to have been nominated for president in the primaries. Tons of VPs who never ran for president got chosen as running mates and became VPs. You keep harping on this fact. It’s not a qualification for the job. Nor does it matter. It’s almost like you’re saying she doesn’t deserve it. Hmmm. That sounds a bit like maybe you think she is unqualified. Go do some research and see who she is. And what she’s done. Doesn’t matter if you agree with her politics. The Biden Harris ticket won. She’s the VP. Point finale.

as for Obama and Clinton’s calling the shots through her. How powerful do you think these ppl are?The people with money are running the show. And these guys just don’t have the money needed to call the shots.

Last edited:
No I don’t think you’re a woman hater. I think you hate this woman. For no apparent reason it seems other than the fact that she was chosen as a running mate.

running mates for vp do not have to be popular or need to have been nominated for president in the primaries. Tons of VPs who never ran for president got chosen as running mates and became VPs. You keep harping on this fact. It’s not a qualification for the job. Nor does it matter. It’s almost like you’re saying she doesn’t deserve it. Hmmm. That sounds a bit like maybe you think she is unqualified. Go do some research and see who she is. And what she’s done. Doesn’t matter if you agree with her politics. The Biden Harris ticket won. She’s the VP. Point finale.

as for Obama and Clinton’s calling the shots through her. How powerful do you think these ppl are?The people with money are running the show. And these guys just don’t have the money needed to call the shots.
On the VP subject, had anyone ever even heard of Mike Pence before he shared the Trump ticket?
Don’t remember his ability to be VP being called into question, despite the fact he was only ever a heartbeat away from being president at every stage of the last 4 years.

As you appear to know what the qualifications are to become VP tell me what they are then I will check out her credentials :thumbsup:

American politics is all about power,money and influence. You are correct that there are people above the Clinton's and Obama,but they do the bidding of the powerful people. A bit like a pyramid Scheme if you like.

Talking of Bill Clinton and Harris. I find it amazing that he and Harris are holding talks about Women's empowerment.

If the election was the safest, most secure in history why would 43 states change voting laws? @7.22 (approximately)

If the election was the safest, most secure in history why would 43 states change voting laws? @7.22 (approximately)

If there was any widespread fraud, why would any Republican state sign off on the results?
If there was widespread fraud, why would Republican judges throw out frivolous lawsuits?
If there was widespread fraud, why would Trump appointees state categorically that there was none?
Why are you still clutching at straws when it is obvious that 80 million American voters decided that Donald J Trump was one of the worst Presidents ever and should not get a second term?

Last edited:
If there was any widespread fraud, why would any Republican state sign off on the results?
If there was widespread fraud, why would Republican judges throw out frivolous lawsuits?
If there was widespread fraud, why would Trump appointees state categorically that there was none?
Why are you still clutching at straws when it is obvious that 80 million American voters decided that Donald J Trump was one of the worst Presidents ever and should not get a second term?

I'm just asking the question, 43 states is a lot.

I'm just asking the question, 43 states is a lot.
Republicans are changing them 'cause they can't win with ideas. They have none. They are just anti-immigration and that's it. So they want to make it harder for black people to vote.
Why you think republican ideas are so crappy that they are never supported by the majority? Maybe republicans should stop living in the '60s.

As you appear to know what the qualifications are to become VP tell me what they are then I will check out her credentials :thumbsup:

American politics is all about power,money and influence. You are correct that there are people above the Clinton's and Obama,but they do the bidding of the powerful people. A bit like a pyramid Scheme if you like.

Talking of Bill Clinton and Harris. I find it amazing that he and Harris are holding talks about Women's empowerment.

you're missing my point. There are no specific qualifications for VP. He chose her. That’s it. You can just type in her name on google and you can see what her credentials are.

Republicans are changing them 'cause they can't win with ideas. They have none. They are just anti-immigration and that's it. So they want to make it harder for black people to vote.
Why you think republican ideas are so crappy that they are never supported by the majority? Maybe republicans should stop living in the '60s.

can you explain how this voter suppression process works, how can 1 specific group be targeted?

Last edited:
you're missing my point. There are no specific qualifications for VP. He chose her. That’s it. You can just type in her name on google and you can see what her credentials are.
You made assumptions about what I think about her from the beginning in reply to what was clearly simply a joke.

After saying that you assume many things about what I think you then proceeded to question me as if your assumptions where facts demanding answers to your assumptions.
You are simply wrong in your assumptions.
You are like an attack dog without any teeth

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back