TV 2020

Must be over tired, I didn't even ask my question lol.....

Is it any good? - Not watched em yet .....
Yeah mate superb.
Well worth getting into.
I’ll do the work of the dark lord, he’s probably eating children somewhere, drinking and listening to hard rock.

Anyone saw 'the Messiah' on Netflix?

There is only 1 season ... though, I must say it kept me intrigued and hooked.

Nate
Watched on episode mate and couldn't really get into it - think i was put off as it kinda reminded me of Homeland which i turned off when she was in Iran, trying to be incognito, yet pulls out a mobile phone and starts darting her head around like a demented frog :laugh: (by the way, terrible depiction of someone with those issues - they must have told her just open ur eyes as wide as possible to make it look authentic)

Didn't know it was cancelled - kinda puts me off shows when i hear they've not been given a run as it feels like watching the one season will be a bit pointless if the story isn't concluded.

Watched on episode mate and couldn't really get into it - think i was put off as it kinda reminded me of Homeland which i turned off when she was in Iran, trying to be incognito, yet pulls out a mobile phone and starts darting her head around like a demented frog :laugh: (by the way, terrible depiction of someone with those issues - they must have told her just open ur eyes as wide as possible to make it look authentic)

Didn't know it was cancelled - kinda puts me off shows when i hear they've not been given a run as it feels like watching the one season will be a bit pointless if the story isn't concluded.
Give it a chance, there's more to it. Just very interesting.

It looked very promising when I first read about it, but I lost interest when I saw it already got cancelled after one season.

Would you recommend watching it nevertheless? I hate when a show has no real ending.

It looked very promising when I first read about it, but I lost interest when I saw it already got cancelled after one season.

Would you recommend watching it nevertheless? I hate when a show has no real ending.
I would - Even although it was just one season, I believe it was well worth the watch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back