Tropica Customer service today --annoyed!

cpdnd31

Ueber Meister
webmeister
CAG
Here is chat conversation --

11 : 06 : 33 (Me): hi when using a bonus do you have a betting percentage i need to use or can i bet anything ?

11 : 07 : 08 (system): Agent Eric L. has joined the chat.

11 : 07 : 14 (Me): hi

11 : 07 : 28 (Eric L.): click the bonus to see this and other important details for each bonus

11 : 08 : 05 (Me): i didnt see anything but i wasnt sure if it was listed on your other terms

11 : 08 : 22 (Me): i wsant sure if i needed to min bet or not

11 : 09 : 12 (Me): hi are you there

11 : 10 : 00 (Eric L.): Please be sure to read our terms on the bonus and on the website if you have not as everything is stated there

11 : 10 : 22 (Me): ok can you tell me so i dont have to search thru pages of info?

11 : 10 : 34 (Eric L.): click the bonus to see this and other important details

11 : 10 : 44 (Me): do i have a betting percentage for slots i need to stick to while using a bonus ?

11 : 10 : 55 (Eric L.): if you haven't click our terms and conditions as is usual on every site/program online

11 : 11 : 12 (Me): can you just tell me ?

11 : 11 : 32 (Eric L.): you have to agree thus you are required to read them yourself and agree

11 : 11 : 54 (Me): ok i am more confused ty for trying to help have a great day

OK I asked chat because I thought I read a thread here stating there was a min betting rule when playing a bonus == So I went to live chat to ask. This was there response.. WTH he couldn't help me? Kept telling me to read the terms. You know there are pages of terms why not tell me where? Why not say yes its standard blah blah blah ... This just pissed me off.

And why tell me about I agreed to terms ? What that has nothing to do with my question.

Seriously annoyed, i love Deiter but I do not like asking customer service a question and not getting a proper response to it. Also do the main terms over ride the specific bonus terms that I took. More confused and not happy.

Could have done a way better job.

yes I am crabby.

Hi there cpdnd31,

There is no Minimum bet on any of our promotions. Some offers have a Max bet restriction and these terms are on our sites.

The service you received is less than satisfactory and will be addressed. Please accept my sincerest apologies for this.

I have added a complimentary chip to your account which I hope you will make you feel a little better :)

Regards,
Dieter

That's it I knew I read something about a bet restriction but for some reason I was thinking Min not max.

Thank you Dieter your awesome !

I only went to live chat because I lost my dam reading glasses and couldn't get the print to expand so I could read the terms --LOL Old age is hell LOL

Thanks again.

Hiya,

We will increase the font size on our Terms page as it is too small at the moment.

A neat trick in a situation where the print is too small on a site, is holding in your Ctrl Button and scrolling up or down with your mouse wheel. This will make any page that you're on bigger or smaller :cool:

I use it all the time to read small print on sites or software.

All the best,
Dieter

Hiya,

We will increase the font size on our Terms page as it is too small at the moment.

A neat trick in a situation where the print is too small on a site, is holding in your Ctrl Button and scrolling up or down with your mouse wheel. This will make any page that you're on bigger or smaller :cool:

I use it all the time to read small print on sites or software.

All the best,
Dieter

Sweet! Never knew that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back