Time to sell NetEnt shares?

@burgstrom
Welcome x

The easiest way to hush the doubters would be to speak to @LadyJelena (perhaps also the boss too??) and run a small exclusive comp here at CM.

Special comps always welcome x
BTW I enjoy many netent games and can’t see why they get such a bashing really x x x

Ummm, how can I help here? :D

Yes , when I hear there is a new netent release I don't feel any curiosity/excitement to play it because you know exactly what to expect . 3 scatters bring a mediocre bonus . Ingame features which pay 2x or 5x etc Nothing much of interest . And the graphics are nothing special either
Compare it to a blueprint game with far superior graphics and way bigger variety of features such as king kong cash or jungle jackpots . These games also pay fairly low variance like netent but they are far more interesting to play . Then you have BTG of course with the insane potential and innovative concepts . Merkurs are simple games but they can pay massive so that ensures their popularity . Novos and microgaming have their followers although a lot of their new releases are a bit samey also . But I can't imagine anyone saying Netent is their favourite provider ? Even quickspin games are more fun and better produced these days !

Netent's last big release was Planet of The Apes I believe and that is a real dud imo . Boring basegame , boring random features that don't pay and scatter bonuses that give you a disappointing 10-50x pretty much always

Just gotta ask about this, do you really think this is the case? Do more people consider Blueprint graphics good? My opinion, which I honestly thought was the boring mainstream view, was that NetEnt make games with medium-high gfx (around 4/5) and Blueprint make games with weak graphics (say 2/5). Exception for BP was TED which actually looks good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back