Time to sell NetEnt shares?

Well I hope 'burgstrom' gets verified soon, cause his appearance is surprising, especially on a thread I created saying they have no future unless they get their arse in gear :p
For fuck's sake people, I've met the Gnatent people and they work in Stockholm not friggin' Malta. The poster is more bogus than a Bonanza scatter.

For fuck's sake people, I've met the Gnatent people and they work in Stockholm not friggin' Malta. The poster is more bogus than a Bonanza scatter.

Trancemonkey says he’s real:

He's not an affiliate, so does he have to prove it (in the same way i haven't had to prove it, although i've met Bryan... so i did prove it regardless)? He's not posting as NetEntOfficial is he - although maybe he should :)

I can confirm that burgstrom is indeed working for NetEnt in the role he says he is... and if you want people to engage from companies that you criticise (and sometimes praise) on here, then attacking them from the off for "lying about where they work" is not a great start

and Kiev, Kraków, Malta, Gibraltar and Gothenburg

You only need look at the current vacancies on the NetEnt corporate site.

Yes! At Christmas! :p
You're joking, that's the time of year I detest most. Scrooge has nothing on me. There's a hotel in Scotland I believe that does (or did) 5-day Christmas breaks, where there were no decorations, staff weren't allowed to mention the C-word and people could escape to have 5 'normal' days over the festering period. If I could get away with it I'd be there myself....

and Kiev, Kraków, Malta, Gibraltar and Gothenburg

You only need look at the current vacancies on the NetEnt corporate site.

So do a lot of people it seems.

You're joking, that's the time of year I detest most. Scrooge has nothing on me. There's a hotel in Scotland I believe that does (or did) 5-day Christmas breaks, where there were no decorations, staff weren't allowed to mention the C-word and people could escape to have 5 'normal' days over the festering period. If I could get away with it I'd be there myself....
I know it is! It was a tongue in cheek comment.

Ah Christmas, my favourite time of year too!

The annoying badgering adverts, the fake sentiment, and the chance to say 'Bah Humbug' a lot & tell kids that Father Christmas isn't real.

It's magical, that :D
:eek: I had amazing Christmases as a kid. My father may he rip, was such an amazing dad, but he made Christmas time so magical. I remember the smell of the tree, huge balls that you could see yourself in. Sticky candy in the stocking. The faithful slinky that always showed up every year, to only be twisted with in a half hour. All my relatives showing up. All my barbies :D I made sure my kids had the same memories that I had.

:eek: I had amazing Christmases as a kid. My father may he rip, was such an amazing dad, but he made Christmas time so magical. I remember the smell of the tree, huge balls that you could see yourself in. Sticky candy in the stocking. The faithful slinky that always showed up every year, to only be twisted with in a half hour. All my relatives showing up. All my barbies :D I made sure my kids had the same memories that I had.
I dunno, for all the things I like here, Christmases are just rubbish :p 0 atmosphere :laugh:

Christmases in the UK are an advertisement onslaught with 1-upmanship on who buys the best present. Plus we have no snow :p

I dunno, for all the things I like here, Christmases are just rubbish :p 0 atmosphere :laugh:

Christmases in the UK are an advertisement onslaught with 1-upmanship on who buys the best present. Plus we have no snow :p
Canada has the same with adverts, but I just block all that out! I love baking.especially my mincemeat tarts! Num num.

Is this a short-term Big Time Gaming effect or a longer term issue with lack of ideas of new games?

They're facing simply more competitors than before. New gaming providers keep on popping up and they all take a share of the pie. Also, on platforms like Quickfire and NYX you'll find more and more games of more and more providers.

They'll have to come up with something better, but I don't see it happening on the short term.

Regulations smegulations let's go!:p. Our government is too stupid and too busy at it's coming to election time to bother ya's.:) Actually gives me time to work on the twitch channel maybe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back