Time spent in Forums??

winbig

Keep winning this amount.
I recently signed up at a forum, and noticed that under my number of posts, it had another item of information: "Time spent in forums"

How about adding this to the forum? I think it'll be scary to see just how much of our life we actually spend here. :lolup:

Might be hard to figger. I stay logged on when called way and there are many hours I'm just not there.

auto log off, but not in the middle of a thinking post :)

Might be hard to figger. I stay logged on when called way and there are many hours I'm just not there.

auto log off, but not in the middle of a thinking post :)

me too. i have several computers in my office. this one is logged on all day to all kinda forums.

I don't remember if VBulletin (software CM uses) has this feature... you were probably on an SMF forum which does.

BUT - seriously... do we actually want to know how much of our lives are spent on ANY forum??? hahah - I get a lot less work done because I am always heading to the forums... Man - if I posted more I wouldn't work at all!

I am not sure about this, but my hunch is that the color change on the little green squares has something to do with how much time you have spent in the forum recently. If you check in often and browse a lot it seems more and more dots turn a lighter shade of green. Of course it could just be my eyes. :oops:

I don't remember if VBulletin (software CM uses) has this feature... you were probably on an SMF forum which does.

BUT - seriously... do we actually want to know how much of our lives are spent on ANY forum??? hahah - I get a lot less work done because I am always heading to the forums... Man - if I posted more I wouldn't work at all!

Nah, it's VBulletin that has this feature. Not sure if it's built-in, or a plugin. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back