Time for an avatar change...

Simmo!

Paleo Meister (means really, really old)
So as not to derail the other thread that this was posted in...

Simmo!, what happened to the blue frog?

It may be temporary, but I decided the "blue frog" cum "muppet" cum "blue monster" cum "Bush lookalikee" needed a break and in the interim, I will be presenting a more professional front as witnessed above. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Rofl simmo!
I like it!

But I have to ask, what were you searching for that made you find it???
A Squirrel molesting spiderman?? :what: :thumbsup:

Or did you make it yourself?

You can't go wrong either way. :) You can be "Your Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man", or you can be "Your Overly Friendly Neighborhood Rodent". Both obviously have their own unique gifts. :thumbsup:

Steed

If Spiderman can't hear very good now, then, well, it probably ISN'T going to be a build up of earwax, but rather, uh....something else. ewwww...:puke:

nice avatar....:lolup:

I guess I'm going to have to find a new avatar to one-up you again...:D

Of course I change my avatar more than my underwear. :oops:

I saw another spidey pic that was photoshopped with Scooby's head on spidey's body....looked awesome. Spidey-Doo!

I doubt it'd make a good avatar though.....you'd lose too much quality in the downsize :(

Lol Simmo ...cute . I was going to remark on it in another post but didn't want to derail . I am sure glad you mentioned it . I didn't recognize you .

How about?

Hey Bryan, how about we hold a contest for best avatar? Everyone can vote, and you can give away some goodies for the winner and runner-up. :)

I miss the little blue guy

The spiderman is cute, but I do miss the little blue guy. But I know what you mean, sometimes it is just time for a change.

Ok one last change before I return to my true self.

Spidey was fun, but in light of the Democrat win and the new lady Speaker Nancy Pelosi, I thought this avatar more topical to round off my mid-life avatar crisis :) In fact, "symbolic" is a better description ;)

copyrighted picture

Oh damn.... i tried to change my avatar, but forum didn't allow me :(

Well, here it is:

Oh damn...
"Manage Attachments
Upload Errors
Lara_Croft_Avatar_SDX_M.gif:
Your file of 329.9 KB bytes exceeds the forum's limit of 195.3 KB for this filetype."

Ok... ok....

well... i have solution :)

Lara_Croft_Avatar_SDX_M.gif

Ok one last change before I return to my true self.

Spidey was fun, but in light of the Democrat win and the new lady Speaker Nancy Pelosi, I thought this avatar more topical to round off my mid-life avatar crisis :) In fact, "symbolic" is a better description ;)

Aww, I missed your avatar. Can you show it again sometime later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back