- Joined
- Feb 1, 2013
- Location
- United States
I have been a Bovada customer for years and have previously updated my phone number through Customer Service without this type of issue. This situation began because I could not initially remember the first three digits of my old phone number when the representative asked me to provide it.
Instead of simply advising me that I would need to return once I could provide that information, the representative disabled my account and told me that it would be temporary and that I could regain access by submitting a selfie and a photo of the front of my ID.
I immediately followed those instructions and sent the requested documents to the email address provided. Hours later, I was told that I also needed to provide the back of my ID, which I immediately sent as well. After waiting approximately another eight hours, I was then told that the documents I submitted were screenshots. They were not screenshots; they were photographs of my actual identification documents.
I have now repeatedly complied with every additional request that has been made. I have also since remembered my previous phone number and provided that information, yet I am being told that I still have to continue through this verification process.
At this point, the repeated requests and changing explanations (pics too blurry; its not a pic its a ss) are extremely concerning, particularly because my account contains approximately $5,000 in winnings that I am attempting to withdraw. I am not refusing verification or avoiding any security requirements. I have cooperated with every request made to me. What else can I do when they just keep making excuses about reasons they wont accept my documents or reasons to have me resend them repeatedly?
Instead of simply advising me that I would need to return once I could provide that information, the representative disabled my account and told me that it would be temporary and that I could regain access by submitting a selfie and a photo of the front of my ID.
I immediately followed those instructions and sent the requested documents to the email address provided. Hours later, I was told that I also needed to provide the back of my ID, which I immediately sent as well. After waiting approximately another eight hours, I was then told that the documents I submitted were screenshots. They were not screenshots; they were photographs of my actual identification documents.
I have now repeatedly complied with every additional request that has been made. I have also since remembered my previous phone number and provided that information, yet I am being told that I still have to continue through this verification process.
At this point, the repeated requests and changing explanations (pics too blurry; its not a pic its a ss) are extremely concerning, particularly because my account contains approximately $5,000 in winnings that I am attempting to withdraw. I am not refusing verification or avoiding any security requirements. I have cooperated with every request made to me. What else can I do when they just keep making excuses about reasons they wont accept my documents or reasons to have me resend them repeatedly?
