Think slots are rigged? Read this first...

Tabby fair I'd forgotten all about it

Had to look up how tabby was cat related.
Now that i know, i see it was a furmidable pun!

@paul7388
Oh yeah.. thats quite common when dealing with the dark arts.
Drink plenty of water and go to bed early, like Jono-early, and you should be back to normal by tomorrow.

Had to look up how tabby was cat related.
Now that i know, i see it was a furmidable pun!

@paul7388
Oh yeah.. thats quite common when dealing with the dark arts.
Drink plenty of water and go to bed early, like Jono-early, and you should be back to normal by tomorrow.
Hiss ok, I always give fur-eigners a free pass

Nothing wrong with having different math models for a game as long as only one is in use at one time or the user is given the choice of which one to play. Each one would effectively be a different game. It'd arguably even be fine if the game randomly picked one of the 3 modes each spin. It certainly wouldn't be ok if one or another was being forced on to a user at any one time. I don't think this points to any kind of compensated gameplay at all.

RTP is not something that can be changed on the fly. That's just not how it works.

That's a myth that has been widely debunked and is not possible in any regulated market.

As always, I am only speaking about regulated markets. As has been said, the wild west is the wild west. You go there at your own risk.

On that game, the player had no control over which mode it was playing in,the mode was picked by the software and ran for a block of games.
Not saying it points to compensated play just that it could be one way of achieving it

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back