the WTF thread

I can't really top that. It's the first time I've ever seen that type of whatever its called! However I found this which reminds me of being on holiday

Saw the dance troupe had a wiki.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

"Although often considered a form of folk dancing, its founder once stated, "Beryozka's dances are not folk dances. They are dances whose source is the creative work of the people. But these dances are composed by me""

So this kind of dance is called "not a folk dance i guess". :p
Apparently Swedes back in the 1950s liked it.
And since im a representative for Swedes in 2021, i can confirm we still like it.

Last edited:
Saw the dance troupe had a wiki.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

"Although often considered a form of folk dancing, its founder once stated, "Beryozka's dances are not folk dances. They are dances whose source is the creative work of the people. But these dances are composed by me""

So this kind of dance is called "not a folk dance i guess". :p
Apparently Swedes liked it.
That is a little confusing because I've been to Greece many times and I understood that form of dance was traditional Greek? Greece and Russia where lovers in the distant past?

Mobile phone ringtones. This was my first ringtone. Do you remember any of yours?

Cant remember any actual ringtones, but i remember changing it alot, creating new ones with that built in composer thing.
Used to be able to find songs/codes in some magazines so you could add new.
My first phone was a Nokia 3210, later upgraded to the indestructible 3310.
I still have the 3310 in a drawer somewhere, dont have the charger anymore tho, so unfortunately i cannot see if it will start.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back