The Kids Corner Pics of the Kids Or Your's

Look who I found taking her meds.

PF342582007061415054028418.jpg

WTG and Super Congrats!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:
At what age do you plan to teach your little namesake how to beat the slots? LOL!! Really happy for you!!

Jod

Not really. I think KK should look for more diversification and let his little 'un into the world of poker. What he/she has inherited from KK is patience and that bodes well for a poker player.

Oops! Nearly forgot to offer congrats to KK. I was too obsessed with the prospect of seeing little KK entering the world of Poker and beating the pros.

Congrats KK!! Fine lookin' kid there! Woohoo!! We're all going to be aunties and uncles! :D

Babs... the cat is adorable, but the people are so little... doesn't she eat them? :p I'm kidding. Upload the larger pic when you get home. I'm just jealous 'cause you're off gambling and I'm not. ;)

Did you tell them yet KK? OK, I will, it's mine!!!

hahahah.....seriously, WTG hot stuff!!! I hope you have a healthy beautiful good sleeping baby

Congratualtions KK!!!! Age is in the eye of the beholder anyway, if you feel young then you are young.

Looking forward to the pictures of the newborn!!!

Liz

Congrats KK! Middle aged???? You mean you're 50 :eek2: That's what I'm callin middle aged these days, it makes me feel better.
Frighteningly close! :eek2:
(Good job my other half is nearly 15-years younger than me ;) )

Looking forward to the pictures of the newborn!!!
6 months & lots of gnashing of teeth to go....
:cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back