The Kids Corner Pics of the Kids Or Your's

I am going to take a picture of the bug cart the next time I see one. Every time I pass by one I remember Bryan and his kids :)

Yes Spear, do it!! I wanna see this thing. The bugs are dead, right? Right? :laugh:

Ever seen deep fried peas?

These look like deep fried ... um... bugs. In fact, they ate deep-fried grasshoppers. And they taste like deep fried nuts, though I'm hardly an expert on this since I have never eaten one myself (nor do I intend to).

You can also have cicadas as well, caterpillars, probably a few other types that I don't see very often. Very nutritious, lots of protein, great with beer - is it any wonder Meister had to have one? :D

Here ya go. Don't really want to put the pictures in here though... goes without saying, view at your own risk!

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Fried baby birds? Fried cockroaches? Things that taste like burnt bacon?? :eek2:

LMAO...glad I ate lunch already Spear. That is absolutely disgusting. I think I'd have to drink a 24 to get rid of that taste. Blech.

Only here could we go from posting pics of our kids, to pics of creepy crawly things. :nod:

Thanks Spear!!

i almost retch eating burnt bacon! give me a juicy snail over a crunchy grasshopper any day!

Sorry you lost me. What's the difference? ;)

maybe with your offspring there's no difference, but you're a freak of nature:p

Here is my New Baby of the house.
He always goes to the scale after I call him a Fat shit.
Wiskers

l_6032d2a80afe8ccd66845d518b583572.jpg

We got him on Feb 15th after the passing of our Big Boy Buttons.

And my 12 year old Girl Clouie

a_a155ee0d4936438bcccca6d068e03251.jpg

I don't have any kids that I know of but here's my friend Hobs. He's going on 17 now and I've had him since the beginning.

5y0iyc0.jpg

52nx179.jpg

Oh here is an update Pic of my baby Girl Sarah that turned 9 on July 14th

Sarah
Sarah2007.jpg

Tony & Sarah
Tony oh I mean Anthony my almost 18 year old He looks like me too Thank God
TonySarah2007.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back