Nurses love to give shots
The Kids Corner
Show off the kids
Lets see your kids

Sarah

79667931_l.jpg

Anthony

79678827_l.jpg

Here are 2 of mine . That picture is about 2 years old . The one on the end in the white shirt is my youngest Ryan and the other is the one with the beard, Adam . The kid in the gray shiirt is practiclly mine as he never goes home. LOL , He got the me coolest kitten for Mother's Day .
P2170005.jpg

Interesting typo of my name Lauriejim!;) One of my best memories was when I was in A/C and first learning gambling. I tried craps eventhough I had no idea what I was doing. My father came up behind me and chuckled "you have balls!"

i left out the why did i do that lol

Interesting typo of my name Lauriejim!;) One of my best memories was when I was in A/C and first learning gambling. I tried craps eventhough I had no idea what I was doing. My father came up behind me and chuckled "you have balls!"
left out the y im sorry im a bad typer as well as speller:lolup: please forgive me:cheers:

Wow Silky, I had a mental picture of you as a brunette. Not sure why, I just did. You are a fantastic looking lady, and you all have beautiful kids. I think all kids are beautiful. They're our future.

I don't think I have ever posted a pic of my daughter anywhere, but I will here. And if I ever see it pop up anywhere, with anything "funny" done to it, I swear to God I'll hunt ya down, whoever you are, lol.

Here is my pride and joy. She was five when this was taken, actually one year ago yesterday, lol. She is such a perfect little lady, but the attitude sometimes!! No idea where she gets THAT from at all. Must be her hot blooded Italian father, lol. She is the reason I get up everyday, and she has made me a better person.

Link Removed ( Old/Invalid)

She's beautiful Bryan. Is she the one who ate the bugs in Bangkok? Brave girl, you couldn't pay me enough to do what she did. For those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about, you'll need to go back and read the newsletter, lol.

Me and mini-me in Thailand - bananna splits for dinner - yeah!

A future lady killer, no doubt in my mind. He has a mischevious look in his eye. I know boys don't like to be called cute, but he is cute Bryan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back