The Casino Affiliate Convention (Amsterdam 2005)

The Casino Affiliate Convention (Amsterdam 2005) event will focus entirely on European Marketing and Advertising for the Online Gaming Industry. It will be held on April 7-8, 2005 at the NH Grand Krasnapolsky Hotel in Amsterdam.

They expect close to 400 casino executives to attend the 2005 Amsterdam event. Exhibit space is sold out and interest for this event is higher than ever before. During their last event in April 2004, over 225 casino and sportsbook executives, affiliate managers, marketing companies, portal webmasters and affiliates were in attendance.

Any one of you guys go there? find out the wonders of Amsterdam ;)
 

Casinomeister

Forum Cheermeister
Staff member
I will probably be there. But I have been traveling a lot lately, so I don't know.
 

dominique

Dormant account
Aw Bryan, I was hoping for some more Indonesian food - we made a nice group there. I hope you make it.

Besides, Amsterdam rocks! :thumbsup:
 
I hope everyone can make it! The CAC wil be held in the krasnapolsky hotel in the red light district! Always fun to go to!

By the way, as a newbe in the industry, I ve been invited by a few affiliate groups, but do you also have to pay entrance for that or not?
 

Casinomeister

Forum Cheermeister
Staff member
CasinoCashGuide said:
I hope everyone can make it! The CAC wil be held in the krasnapolsky hotel in the red light district! Always fun to go to!

By the way, as a newbe in the industry, I ve been invited by a few affiliate groups, but do you also have to pay entrance for that or not?
Actually, the hotel in the main downtown area - a few blocks from the main train station. It's in a respectable area - not in the infamous red light district. But to some people, all of Amsterdam is "red light".

But the real "red light" district is only a hop-skip-and-a-jump away. Don't knock yourself out :D
 

dominique

Dormant account
CasinoCashGuide said:
By the way, as a newbe in the industry, I ve been invited by a few affiliate groups, but do you also have to pay entrance for that or not?
Here is the official website for the event:

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.


Yes, there is a fee. But you can ask the programs that invited you if they would like to sponsor you....
 
casinomeister said:
Actually, the hotel in the main downtown area - a few blocks from the main train station. It's in a respectable area - not in the infamous red light district. But to some people, all of Amsterdam is "red light".

But the real "red light" district is only a hop-skip-and-a-jump away. Don't knock yourself out :D
If you call that a respactable area! "welcome to Amsterdam tourists, look to your right and you will see the beautifull krasnapolsky hotel, look to your left and you will see some bum trying to sell fake coke to tourists and a drunk german trying to get a blowjob for 10 euro's"
 

Frank Anton

Dormant account
There are two things, someone can enjoy at Amsterdam, during those days.

1. Bryan explaining everything...to everyone.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
:notworthy

2. Afgan White... :thumbsup:
 
Last edited:

Casinomeister

Forum Cheermeister
Staff member
CasinoCashGuide said:
If you call that a respactable area! "welcome to Amsterdam tourists, look to your right and you will see the beautifull krasnapolsky hotel, look to your left and you will see some bum trying to sell fake coke to tourists and a drunk german trying to get a blowjob for 10 euro's"
Yes, I believe the Reviewed-casino guys will be there again this year. But Peralis is not German, he only lives here. :D

Frank Anton said:
...1. Bryan explaining everything...to everyone. Cazinomeister...
Ah yes, my power point presentaion that busted out Wager21 in front of God and everyone else :D
 

vedat

Dormant account
i will be there also

Hi bryan i will be at amsterdam also but as i have just started a new affiliate website i want to know why casinos keep increaseing wr and making stupid rules like forbid winnings if a players plays roulette blackjack or craps i asked a very high high roller who wanted to play some casinos online i just can found 10 casinos for him out of 1000 which he can freely play any game he wants with bonus all online casinos changed in to slot house becouse of bad sites that encourrages people to play 5-1 perhand to cash out bonus
 

dominique

Dormant account
High Rollers quickly become VIPs and often can ask for what they want.

There will be representatives of many, many of the affiliate programs there and you can ask them all your questions.

See you there!
 

peralis

Dormant account
webmeister
casinomeister said:
Originally Posted by CasinoCashGuide
If you call that a respactable area! "welcome to Amsterdam tourists, look to your right and you will see the beautifull krasnapolsky hotel, look to your left and you will see some bum trying to sell fake coke to tourists and a drunk german trying to get a blowjob for 10 euro's"
Yes, I believe the Reviewed-casino guys will be there again this year. But Peralis is not German, he only lives here. :D
What the hell? :what: I would NEVER sell fake coke!!!!

Yes we will be there !! :thumbsup:
 

global

Dormant account
Hi All,

I will be attending this Convention as well, so if you are there please drop me a short line when it suits you best. I am looking forward to see you in Amsterdam!

Yours,
Roman
 
Top