Thankyou Pat H and 32red

mimi26

Meister Member
Lovely xmas pressie of them today..........(free chips) excellent, a lovely jesture :D

And thanks to Mark for being a great rep :D

A Great man and very generous this time of year. I even got $100 from him one year with no WR. Amazing as I rarely bet over minimum and just play for fun.

Thanks Pat!

Deposited $300 a couple of weeks ago, apparently not enough for a freebie... Anyway, Merry Christmas 32Red and its excellent staff!

I'm guessing finance is closed today and tomorrow? WD hasn't gone through from around 12 hours ago

EDIT: if anyone is planning on withdrawing, a heads up, withdraws won't be done again til Friday. Understandable - just letting everyone know be prepared it'll be 3 days for a WD :)

Last edited:
Was much appreciated here too.

Yes indeed
Thanks to your gift today Pat I had a successful lil splurge, despite having resolved ahead of the new year that I might just hang off depositing for a while.
But you guys certainly know how to attract business and keep us coming back for more, hey. :)
Wow! Surprise extras 2 or 3 DAYS in a row?
Adding more to your already impressive daily deposit deals!?!
Losses since July weighing a bit heavy. And me, yeah... bit of a glutton for punishment.
But then, I feel well enough looked after to join others here acknowledging your good works :thumbsup:
So again Pat -
thanks to you and also to your colleagues for the generosity and superior service which sets 32RED apart.

Deposited $300 a couple of weeks ago, apparently not enough for a freebie... Anyway, Merry Christmas 32Red and its excellent staff!

I am probably in the tens of thousands at Ladbrokes, never even got a merry xmas, so I am really happy with 32red, :D

Got a little something as well.....did manage to run it up a bit before it again came down to nothing :oops: :oops:, but anyways Thanks for the lovely gesture.....

Wish all of you there Merry Xmas and happy relaxing holidays

Deposited over 4000 EUR in 32 red since July, withdrawal only 370 EUR and more deposits in Dash and Golden Lounge and got nothing the whole month.

Merry Christmas!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back