teamholdem poker

gonhuntin

Dormant account
i need advise, whether to drop this or to pursue this using every avenue possible.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

on may 9 i played a tourny at teamholdem poker that was sponsored by teamholdem forum. the tourny was called summerfun. it was a $5.50 buyin, $250 quar . it had a min of 20 people.there was 9 people at my table when tourny started. i wound up winning the tourny. checked cashier to see if my winnings was there and it wasnt so i went to live help and they told me teamholdem forum cancelled it. i went to forum and pm teamholdem about it and he replied that it was cancelled and told me if i dd not drop it that he was going to put me on a blacklist. i copied all pms and then went to pokersite and copied my hand history and cashier page. also at that time i withdrew my balance. i can no longer get a response from teamholdem poker. been 10 days since i withdrew to neteller account. still hasnt been processed. i am just one person going up against a giant

gonhuntin

If it was an exclusive tourney sponsored by the forum (ie: only forum members can join), at the very least you should have your buy-in refunded you by the poker room itself.

As far as winnings, well, you're SOL on that one. The forum is responsible for that.

Blacklist? What's he going to blacklist you from? The forum? All poker rooms?? lol...I wouldn't sweat that "threat" at all.

thp

the part you dont get is the tourny was played for 34 minutes and it ended with me having all the chips. then it was cancelled at that moment. you cant cancell a tourny after it is played. of course they gave me my buyin back the next day after all the other ppl who didnt win heard it was cancelled. some had problems getting their rebuys back though. but im sure they probably got it finally.why should i not get the payout for 1st. why are they holding money i deposted in their site. why wont they respond to my emails. maybe this is how it should be, i dont think so, and you probably dont either. all i ask is for this poker room to have the honor to do the right thing

gonhuntin said:
the part you dont get is the tourny was played for 34 minutes and it ended with me having all the chips. then it was cancelled at that moment. you cant cancell a tourny after it is played. of course they gave me my buyin back the next day after all the other ppl who didnt win heard it was cancelled. some had problems getting their rebuys back though. but im sure they probably got it finally.why should i not get the payout for 1st. why are they holding money i deposted in their site. why wont they respond to my emails. maybe this is how it should be, i dont think so, and you probably dont either. all i ask is for this poker room to have the honor to do the right thing

A tourney that lasted 34minutes?? How many were in it?

Now that I look, I'm on their list. It seems that almost all the people involved in the tourney couldn't play because of connection or server problems. Seems that's why it was cancelled; and if that is the case, then no prizes are awarded.

no wrong tourny, everybody that registered got to play this tourny. your thinking of pfc.thats a whole different problem, but the same forum causing it.as i said there was 9 at my table, i was told by support that there was only 9 in whole tourny, but after i won i went to check payout and they had allready deleted all evidence of tourny.the only thing that i had as proof that tourny was played was my hand history and cashier where they took 5.50 of my account for this tourny. i have no idea how many players there really was.

thp

finally got my withdrawal, after sending about 10 emails. received email about my withdrawal and them saying they are still investagating summerfun tourny. email them back ,but no answer. they are trying to put me off as long as they can, hoping i will give up

Fish

This seems a bit fishy. I have never heard of a tourney being completed and then cancelled once a winner had been declared. I could understand if it was cancelled while still in progress due to technical problems, or if not enough players sat at the table for it to begin (in which case it should not have even started).
What is even fishier is the threat to blacklist rather than explain this cancellation.
If I start into poker, this won't be my first port of call as it seems poorly run on the basis of this story.

The only plausible explanation that comes to mind is that you are suspected of cheating in some way (but they can't determine how yet, and are looking into it), and they came to this conclusion after auditing the tournament play, which obviously happened once it was over. Under this circumstance, I can see why they are now hostile in dealings with you.

ok

where do you people come from, i have evidence that it was played. copies of hand history, copies of casheir page, copies of live chat with support,copies of pms to forum owner, dont even try to put this on me. how can you cheat in online poker. i posted here because this site is suppose to be a watchdog site. there is no legal system in online gambling. dont know why this hadnt caught the attention of someone with the cap to understand what this is about. please only qualified ppl reply to this post

I've never heard of "TeamHoldem." If you registered for a tournament and won, obviously you should be paid.

In the future, you should stick to reputable sites (PartyPoker, PokerStars, among others). You won't have these problems.

where do you people come from, i have evidence that it was played. copies of hand history, copies of casheir page, copies of live chat with support,copies of pms to forum owner, dont even try to put this on me. how can you cheat in online poker. i posted here because this site is suppose to be a watchdog site. there is no legal system in online gambling. dont know why this hadnt caught the attention of someone with the cap to understand what this is about. please only qualified ppl reply to this post

First of all....You posted here, making it everyone's business. Don't then get all pissy when people respond...especially since your posts are just a tad unclear...especially to those people who aren't familiar with poker forums and their tourneys.

Now then...It sounds to me like not enough people registered for the tourney, so Teamholdem (the forum) cancelled it. Then, whomever was in charge of "pushing the buttons" in the pokerroom itself did not cancel the tourney in the software quickly enough, and so the playing commenced. That does not negate the fact that the tourney was cancelled.

You are entitled to have your buy-in and your rebuys returned to you, and that is all.

If he paid to enter the tournament and won, he's entitled to the prize.

He's right though - there is no legal system that governs internet gambling.

In the future, he should stick to legitimate sites.

thp

sorry swamp but i got pissy when someone accused me of cheating, i beleive that you would get pissy too. this forum is a site that has a thread for these kind of complaints, i was refered here by a forum owner.

I'm sorry gonhuntin. I didn't mean to imply that I agreed that you may have been cheating. I certainly don't believe that.

I know how things are supposed to work when forums offer tourneys, and what happens...or rather, what is supposed to happen when they're cancelled at the last minute.

Does Teamholdem Forum have it's own pokerroom?

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back