Tattoos- A turn on or a turn off?

I'd probably get another - mine looks like a cheap rub-on you get on holiday. It was my first so I really didnt want much but the reasons above. Now, I'd like to maybe do a fuller upper arm piece, but like, dun, something that goes under the sleeve - it's for me, so it doesnt have to be anything i need to show off.

As for piercing, I'v both ears, but just wear a dimaond in one and never any interest further than that; I personally find an excess unattractive, but if omeone else wants 'em, their body, enjoy

Yaaay, what a cool topic!

I have 5 tattoos :) all are black and discreet and have meanings important to me. That's the way I like them.
Jelena Isakov - Nice to see you here... Hope all is good...

I Agree of course you need them to reference to something on most occasions, I would never just put something permanent there without any meaning. I never thought I would get one, so I decided to get a matching one with the Wife as a birthday gift...

This is how they look when we got them and when we hold hands the look from Behind

My Enigste - Meaning "My Only"
11.02.2012 - Wedding Date
Infinity Sign - Well that says it all - Forever (Well I hope)

I have a big one on my leg, full left sleeve and maybe half right sleeve. Plus a ton of small ones all over, even one on my arse I got when hammered some 15 years ago. I got them done over maybe 20 years (started very young :oops:), nearly one at a time and they are my memories. I think I remember what was happening in my life when I got this and that inked... But what I really detest is the footballers tatts, when somebody gets two sleeves, back and half a chest covered in clouds and praying hands and dragons and shit, all done in five sittings. Yes, I blame Beckham for ruining the tattoo culture :D

When I was younger and these things mattered, tattoos and body piercings on women were a massive turn-off for me. I probably care less nowadays as it's a bit more normal but I never really understood them. I guess it's just a way of expressing oneself? Nothing wrong with that.

I have a trap stamp! But I had it designed and created way before the girls in the fast car mags.
It is also very significant and personal to me in meaning.

As for men..... if you have strong, muscled arms then a basic bicep tat....yes please x phwarrgggghhh

I wonder if there are dolphins I'm the wild with women tattooed on their backs ;)

I find fake bloated lips, ridiculous eyebrows and wwwaaaayyy too much make-up a bigger turn off.

Luckily, I am fat, old and ugly so it isnt really an issue for me ;)

I find fake bloated lips, ridiculous eyebrows and wwwaaaayyy too much make-up a bigger turn off.

Luckily, I am fat, old and ugly so it isnt really an issue for me ;)
awww
you're not old :D

Me... what an absolute minger! She looks like Michael J Fox got some crayons out at a party she was at.

Thats pretty offensive.
Im sure he would make a better looking tattoo.
Besides, that night he was in charge of the light-effects.
Edit: Dont watch if you have epilepsy.

asdas.gif

Last edited:
When I was younger - the only people who had tattoos were ex-cons, bikers, and soldiers/sailors/marines. And maybe some circus performers. :p

Now it's crazy town :axeman2:

Yeah it's crazy town out here too. Not my cuppa tea, like you, grew up in a similar time. Though, on occasion have spotted a few impressive tatts adorning calves, featuring a boxing kangaroo and Aussie flag combo. Very patriotic, and I respect that. I'm not sexist (maybe it's my age group) but still hard to process tatts on females.

Back when I was young, just about everyone smoked cigarettes -- that habit is really popular now :p
Funny how things fall in and out of popularity.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back