Suspended/banned CM posts

pacers31

Banned Used - Repetitive violations of <a href="ht
I know I asked this before Bryan, but how is it that some banned/suspended members are still able to post on the forum?? I mean, the intent of the ban is to prevent said people from posting for a certain amount of time isn't it? When I was banned temporarily I could not post, so, what's the deal with some members being allowed to still post. The only difference is that their name is in red and it says why they are banned. Can you enlighten me?

Hi Pacers! I know it looks like a banned member is posting, but that is because their user name changes to red for all the posts they have ever done. When the ban is cleared their user name reverts back to the color it was before the ban. Check the dates of the posts, you will see that none are made during the ban period. :)

When you're banned or suspended, you can't even access the forum. You're blocked out with no way to post or read anything. You must be mistaken like Suzecat said.

It showed the name in red and said banned for flaming. That's what made me ask. Guess who it was? Begins with an A and ends with a Z.

It showed the name in red and said banned for flaming. That's what made me ask. Guess who it was? Begins with an A and ends with a Z.
I think he was suspended when you were, for about the same amount of time. He then came back, played it cool, but then had another melt down. I was also able to figure out he was banned previously (using another account) for flaming members - so he was banned for good.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back