Suggestions welcomed

cncas2123

Ueber Meister
PABnonaccred
I play mostly the same slots each session I have, get bored and then generally blow my bankroll on Roulette, though if im up a bit i make sure i withdraw now before I go and blow the remainder.
I am looking advice for slots to play that will keep me occupied. I am looking for slots that can give good bonuses, but will also give the odd decent base game win.

Currently I play mostly Bonanza, Extra Chilli, DOA 1, Immortal Romance and occasionally Thunderstruck 1 and Steamtower, so any suggestions you have that will keep my attention for slotting will be greatly appreciated.

I play mostly the same slots each session I have, get bored and then generally blow my bankroll on Roulette, though if im up a bit i make sure i withdraw now before I go and blow the remainder.
I am looking advice for slots to play that will keep me occupied. I am looking for slots that can give good bonuses, but will also give the odd decent base game win.

Currently I play mostly Bonanza, Extra Chilli, DOA 1, Immortal Romance and occasionally Thunderstruck 1 and Steamtower, so any suggestions you have that will keep my attention for slotting will be greatly appreciated.

Have you tried Final Countdown from BTG...I had some really good wins lately....also some nice basegame wins.

Opal fruits - BTG, can deliver good base&bonushits
Rise of merlin - Playngo, not so much basegame, more focus on bonus.
Madame destiny - Pragmatic play, high volatile slot, focus on bonus.
Tahiti gold or ecuador gold - ELK, Can give good basegame&bonushits.
Temple tumble - Relax gaming, mostly bonusfocused.
Lost relics - Netent, medium volatile with a fun bonus
Vikings - Netent, high volatile, bonusfocus.
Mystery reels megaways - Red tiger, Megaways slot bonanza style.
Six acrobawts - Microgaming, high volatile slot that can give big base&bonushits.

Finn and the swirly spin - Netent, The complete package. Dont know why i bothered typing out the other ones.
This is the one. Only thing missing is waterwheel.

Good luck
(and for everything thats holy, dont play finn)

This is gonna sound crazy, but that is how I roll!!! lol What I do is write down 6 providers I enjoy, and roll a die. 1 for NetEnt, 2 for Thunderkick, 3 for MG, 4 for iSOFT Bet, 5 for Quickspin, and lets say 6 for Red Tiger.
Once I have a provider picked, I sort games by provider, then keep rolling. Starting at the top, and rolling 1-5 moving down the list....until I roll a 6. When you roll the 6, whatever game you are on from your rolls, that is the one you play. Have found tons of new and exciting games this way, keeps things fresh, leaves things to chance completely, and enables my OCD hehe.

This is gonna sound crazy, but that is how I roll!!! lol What I do is write down 6 providers I enjoy, and roll a die. 1 for NetEnt, 2 for Thunderkick, 3 for MG, 4 for iSOFT Bet, 5 for Quickspin, and lets say 6 for Red Tiger.
Once I have a provider picked, I sort games by provider, then keep rolling. Starting at the top, and rolling 1-5 moving down the list....until I roll a 6. When you roll the 6, whatever game you are on from your rolls, that is the one you play. Have found tons of new and exciting games this way, keeps things fresh, leaves things to chance completely, and enables my OCD hehe.

You should setup some of these wheels. =)

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Make one with each provider listed, and then make separate wheels for each provider filled with as many games you want.
You can save the wheels for later use,

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back