Strangest thing at Inet

yoshirules

Dormant Account
I was doubting if I should made a post about this.

I deposited a small amount at inet last tuesday using theis 75% slot coupon. I played slots only off course. Then I thought I made the WR.
All the money in my cashier was now withdrawable

And like always I click the withdrawal button in the cashier when I finish the WR
Then I got this email (after 16 hours):

Dear

Your withdrawal request has been returned to your account as you are roughly $140 short of the required wagering.
Thank you.
Kind regards
CSR Lynn
iNetBet Accounts

My reply:
Hello

How can that be? In the cashier it said I made the WR
And all my money was withdrawable
Could you please explain?

their reply
Sorry our mistake the wagering has been met

Regards

iNetBet Support

And then I got this email from support:
Hi

I am sorry but we were correct the first time
The wagering on this coupon is 20x deposit and bonus
This equates to 20x $49 = $980
Thus far you have wagered $841
So you will need to wager around another $140

It would seem there was an error in the wagering requirements section of this coupon and it was only giving a wagering of about 17x deposit and bonus instead of 20x

Regards
iNetBet Accounts

I think its not fair. Inet made a mistake. Now I have to use a pencil and paper and calculate how much I have wagered
What do you think?

If I use the wrong coupon (which I have done before) I have to suck it up and live by their rules...my mistake. On the other hand, if they make a mistake, should they not live up to the mistake? Especially after all the back and forth:what: Just my 2 cents worth!

If the cupon said 17, I think it is fair that they do stick to it, just as we would if we took the "wrong" one.
I do however like inetbet and I have never had any problems with them. I also think that they are the fastest RTG out there when it comes to cashouts (atleast in my experiance)

There must have been some techie glitch in the cashier, because the same thing happened to me, although I didn't make the WR, nor cashout. And it wasn't the CM Tuesday 75%...it was either the 100% mystery coupon or the 50% Real Slots one, on their current offers page.

When I'm using a coupon I always write down number of spins at each denomination, so that I can track the WR myself. Anyway, I had played one game....and knew I was only maybe 1/2 through wagering and decided to try a different game, but checked the cashier first. It was showing my balance as withdrawable, yet I knew I hadn't come anywhere near the 20X as yet....as I said, maybe halfway through.

I switched to another game and ended up busting out...so it made no difference to me. But had I not been keeping track myself, there's a good chance I may have "thought" I was good to go to cashout.

So, IMO...it is most definitely their error, technical or whatever. I'm not really sure what they will, or should.....do. But have you tried PM'ing the rep or Emily to state your case?

It's just me...but I always keep track of my own wagering when using a bonus, regardless of what software I'm playing. You shouldn't have to...we should be able to trust the calculations provided to us....but I also know that errors happen. I hope you find a favourable conclusion Yoshi. But the error is definitely on their side.

EDIT: Just to clarify Marie and Oldt, I don't think the coupon said 17X..the coupon said 20X. The error occurred in the calculation of amount wagered in the cashier section. It showed balances as withdrawable, long before wagering had actually been met.

I had an issue a while back where the amount required to wager was not going down when I played a specific RSVS, I monitored this just to be sure and emailed Inet with my findings. They agreed that my estimation of it being about $250 shy was correct although they couldn't understand it as it was fine for other players. They said they couldn't alter the required wagering remaining but removed the required amount to zero told me how much was left, which I had to track myself. Anyway I turned $41 into around $400 I think.

My advice is to check the wagering required is decreasing, if you think it isn't then just have a couple of spins and recheck it. Incidentally mine happened on one of the newly introduced slots. Again, while you shouldn't have to, check with maybe just one spin on each slot you play.

I had an issue a while back where the amount required to wager was not going down when I played a specific RSVS, I monitored this just to be sure and emailed Inet with my findings. They agreed that my estimation of it being about $250 shy was correct although they couldn't understand it as it was fine for other players. They said they couldn't alter the required wagering remaining but removed the required amount to zero told me how much was left, which I had to track myself. Anyway I turned $41 into around $400 I think.

My advice is to check the wagering required is decreasing, if you think it isn't then just have a couple of spins and recheck it. Incidentally mine happened on one of the newly introduced slots. Again, while you shouldn't have to, check with maybe just one spin on each slot you play.

Agreed DemonUK....it's just another way of players protecting themselves. I guess I don't trust technology, but I do trust my pen and paper.

In this case though, the exact opposite was happening.....the WR were going down way faster than they should have been. I was halfway through, yet it showed my WR as completed, and my balance withdrawable. And the OP was obviously under the impression they had met WR and could withdraw, even though they were $140 short.

To Yoshi.....this happened last week...just out of curiousity, did you go back and complete the WR? Or is the money still sitting there? Did you cashout or bust out?

i have noticed that too recently for some RSVS coupons, the play-thru amount that was initially shown after i deposited was x15 or something but not x20 as it was stated on the website. I did not win nothing in a long long time though so i did not do any follow ups with them.

To Yoshi.....this happened last week...just out of curiousity, did you go back and complete the WR? Or is the money still sitting there? Did you cashout or bust out?

I've emailed them a few times and also contacted Emily but her reply wasn't that nice I think. She said I didnt make the WR so I had no ground to complain.
So I started playing again...and still can get the 188 and now I'm sure I met the WR, cause I mailed Inet again and they said I finished my WR.

But still I dont think its fair. I had to wait almost 16 hours before they told me that I didnt finish the WR, cause of their error.
So now I asked if I could get paid faster of their error, but also that isnt possible.

I dont know I had good experiences before....but this gives a strange feeling

I normally double check the coupon before I use it. Find out what is the requirement. I know it hard to keep track of it. Just make it easier if you just find out how much you want to wager and then how many spins per mins.

Like this. Wager 1 dollars a spin. Let say 10 spins a min. That 10 dollars a mins times 60 mins = $600 an hour. Of course it hard to keep track if you in the bonus mode. :D.

I normally email the support to check the staus on my requirement before I cash out. This way you have email supported that you met those requirement if there any problems. I don't always depend on the cashier to check the requirement. Like manager bonus. It show it withdrawable but I know I still have wager first.

Inetbet-Manager bonus added to account-Is playthrough shown in Cashier?

When bonus added to your account by manager is playthrough required and balance remaining shown on Cashier Page?

I've emailed them a few times and also contacted Emily but her reply wasn't that nice I think. She said I didnt make the WR so I had no ground to complain.
So I started playing again...and still can get the 188 and now I'm sure I met the WR, cause I mailed Inet again and they said I finished my WR.

But still I dont think its fair. I had to wait almost 16 hours before they told me that I didnt finish the WR, cause of their error.
So now I asked if I could get paid faster of their error, but also that isnt possible.

I dont know I had good experiences before....but this gives a strange feeling

Then what if the error in the cashier states that the balance is not withdrawable when it should be. If the player was unaware of the fault and actually proceeded to lose part or all of the balance would Inet have refunded it. If not, they should just do away the playthru counter since they will then be using it both ways to their advantage.

When bonus added to your account by manager is playthrough required and balance remaining shown on Cashier Page?

yes, you have to wager 10 times the bonus. I have no problem seeing my balance in the cashier page. The problem I'm having is that it didn't show what is the play through requirement in the cashier page. If that doesn't show in your cashier page, just email support. I normally just play and email support later to check my play through staus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back