Spunking your whole deposit on 1 slot...

deadoralive23

Dormant account
...Anyone else do this?

Deposit, load a game up and it ends up taking your whole bankroll?

Wish i could play a mixture of games but end up chasing losses and getting squat all in return.

Deposit again, same game, same result, just a cycle.

Maybe you should be able to set a daily loss limit on individual games.

I'm always sticking to the one slot any given session. I don't see it as a slot session but rather a 'game' session.

Most will come good at some stage, but there are those times where absolutely nothing good happens. Not forgetting that switching games isn't always a viable option when doing modest deposits of say £20 - 30. By the time you've realized the game's diddling you, there's usually only about £10 left :mad:

I used to switch games with gay abandon when first starting out, but only when said game had given me a bonus. A case of wham bam thankyou ma'am, onto pastures new :eek:

These days I'm just a lazy c-

Switching games all the time, although granted it is usually the same 5-6 games max (Usually stretch a £25 deposit plus a small bonus to do this)

Only time I venture to new or lesser played games is if I manage to build my bank roll nice and early and have wagering to do.

Very rarely let one game "destroy me" unless i) It hasn't given anything for a good few 'visits ii) I'm seriously pissed off or over tired. (the times I am actually HAPPY to bust are becoming more and more often)

Used to do this on Dead or Alive a lot, but these days play a variety of slots. If a game doesn't pay after 100 odd spins I'll move on.

Maybe just me, but the word 'spunking' gives me the heebie jeebies :eek:

Been there done that. Depending if I know the game well or not depends how long I play, sometimes I think, yeah bonus on route, but we never really know, you know that feeling right? What i'll so now is lo-roll on the slot when it eats, say starting at 90p spins, drop to 30p spins, as any decent win at 30p, brings the balanace back up.

I had a good run at it lastnight, went in with £28, lo balling on IMR at 30p, managed a few hits, tried playboy, hit a bonus at 60p, nothing much gained, then a new game untamed panda, hit a good bonus at £1.20 spin and left with £300. Always start low now.

Yep - have to confess to doing that a few times in recent years.

Most recently on that b*tch of a game Moon Princess:
Deposit €200-300 and think "I'll just give it a few spins - €50 or €100 loss max"... 10 minutes later - bank = €0 :mad:
Play with fire...

KK

I've done it numerous times, say deposit 100 intending 50 max loss on BoRe Deluxe then switch to Rhino at 50, the first slot takes the 50 quite quickly so I think it cannot continue being so bad so I carry on - and yes! the whole bankroll spunked on one slot in one visit....:mad:

Switching games all the time, although granted it is usually the same 5-6 games max (Usually stretch a £25 deposit plus a small bonus to do this)

Only time I venture to new or lesser played games is if I manage to build my bank roll nice and early and have wagering to do.

Very rarely let one game "destroy me" unless i) It hasn't given anything for a good few 'visits ii) I'm seriously pissed off or over tired. (the times I am actually HAPPY to bust are becoming more and more often)
I'm glad someone round here doesn't have a filthy mind

...Anyone else do this?

Deposit, load a game up and it ends up taking your whole bankroll?

Wish i could play a mixture of games but end up chasing losses and getting squat all in return.

Deposit again, same game, same result, just a cycle.

Maybe you should be able to set a daily loss limit on individual games.

Yes happend to me sometimes when its a Bad Day , sometimes i just wanna try out something new /unknown slot and if i get no bonus i mostly not stop but i am lowroller dep, mostly only 10 or 20€

and when the money is gone i think bullshit what have u stupid guy done to yourself

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back