Spinz KYC problem

Herralaaa

Newbie member
I deposited on a paysafecard account and it had different name. Then kyc came and I told about it. They said that it's ok as long as you provide certain documents. Well it's been 4 months now and still not approved. I have submitted the requested documents, but they always ask for something new or just reject it. They clearly don't want to pay. can you help? I can even pay the commission if I get my money out.

What was the last thing that their support told you? Are they verifying your docs, or do they want something else?

Welcome to the forum, btw. :thumbsup:

What was the last thing that their support told you? Are they verifying your docs, or do they want something else?

Welcome to the forum, btw. :thumbsup:
They wanted written proof that the paysafecard account is mine. It is being processed. I can almost bet that they will come up with another reason why it doesn't work. I have sent many requested documents and certificates, nothing is ever accepted..

So I had 2 paysafecard accounts because I forgot the password of the first account and therefore had to create a new one. And a different name because you can't create an account with the same information, ok that was idiotism. They ask for a third party ID, but there is no third party. Please help now

Wait a second, you have a paysafe account that's not working? So you used someones account? That part is still a bit unclear for me.

Wait a second, you have a paysafe account that's not working? So you used someones account? That part is still a bit unclear for me.
No, I created a new account and had to create it with different information because you can't create an account with the same information. So I had 2 accounts, the second account has now been deleted.

Never had such a case in 12 years of working in the industry. Its not smart, payments methods used simply need to be on your name and now you've opted for a random name where you can't provide KYC for. That's a problem imo.

Never had such a case in 12 years of working in the industry. Its not smart, payments methods used simply need to be on your name and now you've opted for a random name where you can't provide KYC for. That's a problem imo.
I explained the situation to Customer Service and they said that the matter is fine as long as you provide certain documents. Well, I have submitted a certificate that the other account was deleted and that it belonged to me. It didn't work. Then why did they say that?

Well if I could even get my deposit back.

I explained the situation to Customer Service and they said that the matter is fine as long as you provide certain documents. Well, I have submitted a certificate that the other account was deleted and that it belonged to me. It didn't work. Then why did they say that?

Well if I could even get my deposit back.
Is it possible to ask Paysafe to change the second accounts details to match?

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back