Logo
external image

sorry about posting in wrong thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Achenar
  • id12122
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 903
  • Replies 1
Joined
Apr 25, 2006
Location
Canada
sorry about that im still checking out how you work around here im getting it slowly..lol
What i was going to ask is.What is happening to RTG.I noticed on you accredited casinos most of them are micro.A couple of playtech/RTG i see 3 thats it.What RTG go south?..I noticed RTG sure has been tight.But they say they can't tamper with software but yet the slots are loosened..lol

YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN..LOL
This should be in the b***h section but im not posting to beach just curous whats up with RTG software?
 
Achenar said:
sorry about that im still checking out how you work around here im getting it slowly..lol
What i was going to ask is.What is happening to RTG.I noticed on you accredited casinos most of them are micro.A couple of playtech/RTG i see 3 thats it.What RTG go south?..I noticed RTG sure has been tight.But they say they can't tamper with software but yet the slots are loosened..lol

YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN..LOL
This should be in the b***h section but im not posting to beach just curous whats up with RTG software?
Hi Achenar,

There is nothing wrong with RTG's software (as far as I know), it's just that many of their operators don't qualify to be listed here. For one thing, most of them are located in Costa Rica - no gaming license. I will make exceptions to casinos based on past and present performance (Bodog, iNetbet - two of the best RTGs around).

There are a total of six RTG casinos listed at Casinomeister

Bodog
Grand Aces
Geisha Lounge
iNetBet
King Solomons
VIP Casinos

A couple more may be added in the near future.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top